I have heard that Aneri and Erica leaves quite early.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have heard that Aneri and Erica leaves quite early.
Yeah even pratik
Kuch zyada hi unique naam hai inka😆Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Unke fans kaafi time se hain. They know each other from quite a long time. But ye naam 🤣🤣
Right. But I think woh wild card ka one of the contestant toh hoga.
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Kuch zyada hi unique naam hai inka😆
Fainat hai couple name aur usse Fainatians. Mai toh join kar rahi hun.............just for the name 🤣🤣
But from today's episode I think pratik is a strong contestant anyways the competition is extremely high this season that's why maybe he is evicted
Kisi aur ko tag kar diya tha pehle
Yh Aneri i also heard...
I think Tushar, Rubi, Pratik, Faisal, Mohit .
Twitter pe hi aise mahaan naam rakhe jate hai😆Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Fainat hai couple name aur usse Fainatians. Mai toh join kar rahi hun.............just for the name 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Armu4eva
Yh Aneri i also heard...
I think Tushar, Rubi, Pratik, Faisal, Mohit .
I want Sriti in Top - 5. Rubi and Tushar toh confirm hai I guess.