Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Most are being very kind to you by calling you Billa 😆 when in reality Kameena suits you so much better. 💙
So how long do you plan to stick around this time?? 😒
No idea jaar, will try to come more often.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Most are being very kind to you by calling you Billa 😆 when in reality Kameena suits you so much better. 💙
So how long do you plan to stick around this time?? 😒
No idea jaar, will try to come more often.
Have you missed the word I bolded?? That’s where you are 😂😂where am I 😲
This one is for u Kiffs
U r as Beautiful as this song is
..
Keep smiling always 🤗
..
oh I saw thatOriginally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Have you missed the word I bolded?? That’s where you are 😂😂
In thugs game he told me yeh apne baby ko sula Raha tha whi se mein ne yeh name rakha uska
Daddy Maroon 😎
to everyone- to those who tagged me or didn't- kis kis ko pyaar karoon? In recognition of our bond, I scavenged the ends of youtube to find following videos. Now while they may not exactly be brimming with musical content, I think they more than make up for it in terms of cultural experience. Hope you like them:😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj562OfEFI8&list=RDQM8TEuDJgGN8w&start_radio=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOghuZJwtD0&list=RDQM8TEuDJgGN8w&index=7
I just got know this today 🙈
to me
k ik ladka duniya mein hai.. jo de sakta hai apni jaa ❤️
https://youtu.be/E51--HuJNro
Since I am already feeling sappy, here is a song which makes me feel sad or melancholic even though I don't understand a single word.
I hope ya like it 🦋🌚.
He is a gem and while we are busy praising this genuis with his recent brilliance in MWA Lets discuss which one is your fav imtiaz ali movie as...
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
https://youtu.be/DYGYTWTI_0k?si=sbECw5HaZwdNVOyX
16