Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Its Ram holding & saving her. The little girl can be hurt in the process thus NM was concerned

The girl did mention its reel not real but reel or real safety comes first

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: tournesol

There was a manhole scene? 😳

What's happening guys? I couldn't watch the epi for last 2-3days .

Yup. There was manhole scene Pihu blame herself because of her,her mumma got insulted by Ram she was lost in thoughts was abt place to her feet on the manhole when Ram runs & saved her

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Manraj aka Shubhu mentioned in a BTS segment that he will manipulate Sandy to turn her against her family. So Sandy is well on her way to turning negative - might be temporary but let’s see. Krish might just be trying to be a protective friend. But given he was ready to profess his feelings to Priya not sure if he will turn negative going forward. Nandu might manipulate Krish if she realises he loves Priya.

I wonder when will this jerk will be caught he is so evil. Due to his manipulated he killed his sister & there is no regret & remorse on his face at all and now manipulating Sandy. Once he is caught half the problem is solved. Anjali kaand is not revealed too neither Shivi kaand

Its better Ram looses 800 crores & goes bankrupt so that mother-son rot on streets

Edited by Mages - 1 years ago
Mages thumbnail

I know. This week was just 😵 and to make matters worse Ram behaves so badly with Pihu. I wonder how this girl will accept him as her dad. 

Its going to be tough for Ram to win his daughter since she has saw the mean side & how he insulted her mother. She already told him right on his face that she does not like him🤣well he deserve it. Priya was also bitter & fill with hatred but she was never mean to kids. Ram has no🧠

Priya toh was annoying AF! One episode she is scolding Vedu and the next she is happy Ram ks marrying her 

Priya scolded Vedika as a mother to her daughter taking a stand for her daughter. As for Ram marrying Vedika its his own choice that she does not want to interfere just be happy for him as he is getting back to his first love furthermore she has no intention of getting back into Ram's life

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mages

I wonder when will this jerk will be caught he is so evil. Due to his manipulated he killed his sister & there is no regret & remorse on his face at all and now manipulating Sandy. Once he is caught half the problem is solved. Anjali kaand is not revealed too neither Shivi kaand

Its better Ram looses 800 crores & goes bankrupt so that mother-son rot on streets

I agree. High time they exposed Nandu and Shubhu. While he went Scott free in Anjali kaand, the truth about Shivi’s death should come out. Of course everyone will know it was Ishaan who did it and as much as I cursed that boy back then, he has grown up to become a better human being. Also it can’t be denied that Shivi behaved extremely immaturely. Ishaan was very disturbed on hearing Varun’s news and instead of allowing him space to deal with it, on Shubhu’s instructions she goaded him to a point of no return. Yeah it’s best if Ram loses this deal but I have an inkling our mataji (Priya 😛) will not let that happen.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I agree! Ram needs to work his way out with Pihu! The way he has treated her till now, how will she accept he is her mother's prince charming? Yesterday she might have seen a glimpse of him in his old video and after he saved her, she might have developed a teeny tiny soft corner. But she will not be able to erase those horrible memories she has made with him in a short span of time. At least I hope so. I don't want Pihu accepting him right away.

Vedu deserved what she got and more. I know Priya intended for Ram to move on and while he does that, she is heartbroken coz though she moved on in life with Pihu, she will never move on from Ram. He will always be the only man in her life. Despite feeling sad she might be generous enough to celebrate for him but she knows Vedu is not the right woman for him especially after she got to know Vedu manipulated Ishaan and she was fuming when she saw Vedu being silent when the minister humiliated Ram. Does she really want to celebrate Ram moving on in life with such a horrible woman? Since she still continues to love him, she would want the best for him. And is this it? This part was a little weird for me. 

No matter in what circumstance she is, no matter how financially unstable she is, she has her bundle of joy with her and she knows the truth of what happened. She will always remember Ram with love and cherish her memories with him. But Ram is living a horrible lie. He will never be able to get rid of Priya from his mind or heart, despite going around with Angiras and marrying Vedu. Whenever he will think of Priya, he will only be filled with rage, betrayal and bitterness. Despite possessing all the money in the world, he will be a miserable man. I wish Priya could see this and free him from his misery. Since she is objective, she could have easily figured out the truth about Nandu and Shubhu had she been around and protected Ram from them by revealing their true face. Coz Ram being the emotional fool who has been manipulated all his life, he would never have seen through things clearly himself.

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6

Well I will never say that priya is not to blame for this leap infact I equally despice her from the day she saved ishaan👎🏼. I don't like such crap mahaanta. But in the same way I can't give ram clean chit. The thing is if ram would have really loved her he wouldn't have blindly believed her stupid lies for so many years and if priya would have loved ram then she wouldn't have lied for so many years. Anyways the way leads are behaving no normal people can behave like that🥱

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Nandini and shubham will be exposed in last episode of balh 2 

Mages thumbnail

I agree. High time they exposed Nandu and Shubhu. While he went Scott free in Anjali kaand, the truth about Shivi’s death should come out. Of course everyone will know it was Ishaan who did it and as much as I cursed that boy back then, he has grown up to become a better human being. Also it can’t be denied that Shivi behaved extremely immaturely. Ishaan was very disturbed on hearing Varun’s news and instead of allowing him space to deal with it, on Shubhu’s instructions she goaded him to a point of no return. Yeah it’s best if Ram loses this deal but I have an inkling our mataji (Priya 😛) will not let that happen.

What Vedika did tdy is what actually Shivi did that day and this is what we call crossing a line & Shivi crossed her line that day. The kid was in shock state,he was vulnerable she was provoking him to the highest peak that his anger overpower. But what a kid Eshan is that one incident totally changed his life and his growth as a character is remarkable. MM & Priya both choosing Eshan & the sacrifice they made for him did not go vain. The sad part the intention was noble but approach was wrong

But on 2nd thoughts i was thinking even if that day MM & Priya told their respective truth to Ram,he was not in the state of mind to understand & Nandu will manipulate him even more. Whether whatever happened does not happen its still the same till Ram does not come out from Nandu clutches it will not work

Its high time mother-son is exposed

RockingSunny thumbnail

Shubham and nandini not only needs to get exposed they need severe punishment for their horrible misdeeds specially that dayan nandini🤢. Nandini is a complete pishachni no person with even one % of human will take advantage of her daughter's death and mind it she is indirectly responsible for it but not even have an ounce of repentance(repentance naam ki cheez uski dictionary mein nai hai🥱)

Regarding shubham no more giving him benefit of doubt because of his dayan mother. He also took advantage of his sister's death inspite of being responsible for it and was involved in all the misdeeds hence he also needs to be severely punished👎🏼