Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I love this minni❤️🤣🤣

She is shaitan ki nani😈🤣

And ofcourse i want mineil marriage more than ashok ki second marriage or more than anything in this world🤣 i want to read about neil's sleepless nights☺️..with mini☺️🤣🤣

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

I love this minni❤️🤣🤣

She is shaitan ki nani😈🤣

And ofcourse i want mineil marriage more than ashok ki second marriage or more than anything in this world🤣 i want to read about neil's sleepless nights☺️..with mini☺️🤣🤣

Ok thankyou ❤

Neil's sleepless nights will funny ❤

Edited by PopyRosid - 1 years ago
PopyRosid thumbnail

Part-12

No... she said she want to marry neil"ashok replied.

"what..."priya said in excitement.

"Omg!I'm trapped "neil said to himself when he saw the expression of priya.

"Yeh ek acchi baat hai.We can have this marriage as soon as possible "said Priya happily.

"what? mom are you out of your mind? I'm just 24 years.I am not mature enough to get married."Neil said in weeping voice.

"I had two children when I was 24," Priya said

"Kya? Mere pappa ji ko iske baare meim patha tha?"neil asked with a dazed voice.

"buddu ... I'm talking about you and Nina" Priya said hitting Neil on his shoulder.

"Mom...I'm not prepared for marriage. I want to enjoy my bachelor life"neil tried his best to convince priya.

"Ashok bhai sahab I can call Amar right now. We can  think about it and make a decision"priya said to ashok and ignore the words of neil.

frustrated neil went from there angrily.

From Neil's Behavior, Ashok realized that Neil is not interested in Mini.

"priya .. I think he can only treat mini as a friend." Ashok said to priya.

"best friends can made perfect partners."priya replied and went to mini's room.

priya enter mini's room with kesari. mini was rubbing her wet hair with towel after the shower.

"good evening priya aunty what is this?"mini asked looking towards the bowl.

"Tera favorite kesari "priya replied with a smile.

"wow kesari"mini said joyfully. she put her towel in chair

Then she took the bowl from Priya's hand and sat on the bed and started eat the kesari.

"Mini .. do you fall in love with neil?" Priya asked sitting next to mini.

From priya's question, mini realized that priya found that she had told Ashok that she will only marry Neil.

"Did pappa tell anything to you aunty?" Mini asked while eating kesari.

"Yeah... That's why i asked this to you"priya said

"Auntiy, I said that to get out of that situation at the time, but now that I think about it, it's a good idea. I have known Neil since childhood and he knows my positives and negative sides.I also know his positives and negatives. He understands me well. So marrying him is better than marrying a stranger.isn't it? "mini replied.

"I already wanted you two to get married.I once told this about to Neena . Neena told me back then that I should present this thing when you two grow up and reached in a good position."Priya replied to mini.

"why you want me as your bahu?"mini asked with a wink.

"because i have a special affection with you and you are good girl mini. you are the best partner for him."priya replied with a smile.

"oh i see ... let your wish come true as soon as possible.Thatasthu🤚"mini replied with a smile and abhaya mudra.

Priya smiled while saw her action and hugged her.

"My life became hell if i marry her"Neil said in drunken voice in the bar towards his friends.

"Don't worry neil.. we can try our best to broke this alliance "bobby said while drinking.

"How? any idea?"Neil asked like a child

"Neil ... can you leave this state and go somewhere else?" Arjun asked.

"Nice idea... but how will i leave? i don't have good job and i still have some back pappers in my btech degree"neil replied in drunken voice.

"How much money do you have in your account?" Arjun asked.

"200 or 250" neil replied.

"Then you don't even have the cash to leave neither state nor district"Bobby said.

"What to do ... what to do .. to do to do?" Neil asked just like sing the song

"Neil ... can you act in front of Ashok Uncle as a bad young man?just like drunkard, womanizer etc?"bobby asked.

"He does not have to act like an alcoholic. He will live up to that character. But womanizer?" arjun said

"arey, my dear friends ... acting like this will ruin the marriage. But pappa will kick me out of the house. Then if I act like this I will not get a good bride"Neil replied in drunken voice.

"that is a valid point "arjun replied.

They thought many ideas. Neil finally decides to go to Ashok and tell him that he does not like mini.

"come on let's go.. i want to tell him right now"Neil said to his friends.

After paying the bill at the bar, they went back to home in Arjun's car.Bobby and Arjun dropped Neil in front of Ashok's house and returned to their house.

After standing in front of Ashok's house, he pressed the calling bell. Mini was the one who opened the door.

"Neil.. why are you here in this time?"Mini asked to neil.

"I...I wanted to say something to your pappa"Neil said in his drunken voice.

"Are you drunk?" Mini looked at him and asked angrily.

"it's none of your business,devil kid. I want to meet your pappa"said neil and he stepped inside her house.

"ashok uncle ... ashok uncle" he called and walked into the hall.

Ashok was not the only one there. Priya and Amar were there.

After rubbing his eye, Neil looked at them again.

"Isn't this my papa and mom? What are they doing here?" He asked looking at mini behind him.

"Ask yourself" mini replied.

"Pappa .. Mom what are you doing here" Neil asked to them.

from his voice they understood he is drunken.

"Neil are you drunk"priya came near to him and asked angrily.

"Little bit," he said, gesturing with his hand.

"Why did you come here in this condition ?"amar asked him angrily.

"voh .. voh ... I came to say something" Neil forgot why he was here,under the influence of alcohol.

"what? "amar asked angrily.

"That ... that" Neil tried to remember it...

"yeah.. i got it.. i got. pappa do you know your wife have two kids at my age"Neil said to amar

"Neil" Amar called angrily.

"Don't shout on me ... it's a truth. If you don't believe me .

Neil vomited before he could say the rest.

"neil...what is this "Amar asked angrily.

neil went to vomit again and Amar grabbed him and walked out.

"sorry ashok bhai sahab .. maybe his friends force him to drunk"priya said with teary eyes.

"Hmmm..it's common in this age. "ashok replied.

"I will clean it," said Priya and she cleaned his vomiting . Mini also helped priya.

"Mini .. I have known Neil since his childhood so I ask again do you intend to change your decision ?"Ashok asked to Mini.

"I will change my decision if pappa promises not to force me to do marriage " Mini said

"Mini beta, in your kundli 20 is the age of marriage " ashok said after priya went to her home .

"ok so there is no change in my decision "mini replied and went to her room.

Neil woke up due to the sound of the morning alarm. He had a headache.He rubbed his forehead with his hand.

He remembered the events of last night.

"Omg!Today pappa will kill me"Neil said to himself.

Suddenly Priya came into the room with tea. He could see at a glance the anger on her face.

"Mom .. I'm sorry. Arjun and bobby forced me to drunk"Neil said to priya.

"I don't want your fake explanation neil. your pappa want to say something important to you please come to downstair as soon as possible "priya said while wiping her tears.

Neil felt guilty when he saw his mom's tears.

after his morning chores he went to downstairs.

Amar was eating his breakfast. Neil went without looking at his face and sat down in front of the dining table. Amar looked at him and said formally.

"With the help of my friend you got a job. You can join there next week"Neil was happy to hear that.

"What job pappa"he asked in excitement.

"Call center agent in a call center"amar replied.

Believing that every job has its own dignity, it did not seem like a small job to Neil.

"When you pass the failed subjects you can find the job for the course you have studied.

Most of the existing companies require not only provisional degree certificate but also degree certificate. So we need to clear those papers as soon as possible. "amar said to neil.

"ji pappa"neil replied with a smile.

"We fixed your marriage with mini. wedding date is 22nd in this month.Invite everyone you want to attend your wedding "Amar said formally.

"What?"Neil asked in shocked.

"Your character will only get better if you get married and have some responsibilities," said Amar.

"This is my life i want to select my life partner." Neil said.

"what's the problem with mini. she is good girl and your friend from childhood "amar replied.

"friend nahi enemy "neil murmured and he went from there to his room without having his breakfast.

An argument started between neil and amar. Last priya start her emotional blackmailing and Neil agreed for the marriage dishearteningly.

Arriving in the room, Neil angrily sat down on his bed.after few moments Neil received a call from bobby. "Kya?"Neil asked angrily towards Bobby when he attended the phone.

"Neil.. what happened buddy. why you seem like angry "bobby asked.

"My marriage is fixed"Neil replied.

"What?... you doesn't said your disagreement in this marriage to ashok uncle?"Bobby asked.

"that plan was ruined.. and pappa and mom emotionally blackmailed to agree this marriage. so finally i agreed "Neil said in frustration.

"Oh..."bobby replied.

"you know yaar why she made this marriage proposal? to ruin my life, to ruin my happiness because i supported her father yesterday "Neil said in one breathe.

"So take it's a challenge and make mess her life too"bobby advised.

After thinking for a while Neil said.

"Yeah this is a best way to take revenge for breaking my love and for her many deeds too"

"Yes.. All the best buddy"bobby said and disconnect the phone call.

"Thanks...and welcome to hell devil kid"he said to himself.

to be continued

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your comments❤

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

MiNeil will get married  and it's going to be hatred love realtionship now 😆 Neil is going to be trapped in all ways 🤣

PopyRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

MiNeil will get married  and it's going to be hatred love realtionship now 😆 Neil is going to be trapped in all ways 🤣

Yeah they will share love,-hate relationship ❤

PopyRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: PopyRosid

Yeah they will share love-hate relationship ❤

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Devil Mini🤣 She is all set to make him her baccho ka baap 🤣

PopyRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: su_94

Devil Mini🤣 She is all set to make him her baccho ka baap 🤣

Yes she will make him as her kids dad❤😇

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Love it

Cont soon 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hope Mini stays devil even after marriage 😉🤣 she shouldn't change. She should keep troubling Neil 🤣 and Neil getting irritated but secretly loving the little devil