add me in Shreya
not sure how much i can play... will try my best
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
add me in Shreya
not sure how much i can play... will try my best
Thank you tagging me Raji and Soni 🤗
I will let's do know that I play or not.
Add me in teri game to khel hi leti hoon 😗 warna wasnt considering joining any new games currently 😞
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna play?
Thanks for the tag Soni. ❤️ I have to see my schedule and then tell. ❤️
Sign me up Shreya
Thanks for the tags Raji and Soni 🤗
Sign me up...
Sign me up Shreya! 😃
Thank you guys for tagging me 🤗
Sign me up!
Thanks for the tags guys❤️