Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Noorie17

Thanks for the tag dear Tia!🤗Wow! The super speed with which you update this thread is amazing! Wish I could do it! Finally Toshu is missing his mom and Kinjal, as always, is the connecting link between mother and son! After seeing Samar's adorable bond with Anuj, I would love to see Toshu bonding similarly with Anuj! Coming to Anuj, uff! He always leaves the decision to her. 👍🏼Thats a quality which all men need to have inatead of imposing their wishes on their wives and expecting them to fulfill their whims and fancies! Since the previous update, he has been trying to make Anu comfortable in her own skin. ❤️Cant wait for Anu to finally wear that dress and be ready for him! 

Love 

Noorie 

Thank you Noorie🤗❤️The story is  complete I am just updating it here. Hence the speed😆

TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

Absolutely loved it! Mukku and Toshu ❤️❤️

Curious to see how and when will she convince herself to wear that gown? 💜

Thank you❤️🤗

TianaWrites thumbnail

~33~

Three weeks... It had been three weeks since Samar refused Anuj's offer. A lot had changed since then... To begin with, he had got a lot of new enrollments thanks to a certain Mr. Kapadia 'accidentally' mentioning the name of the academy in a TV interview. Knowing only too well how much of a slip of a tongue that was, he had simply hugged him tight when he had come to visit him post that. Always termed as a loser of the family, today he was earning a lot more than his elder brother, the declared winner. Yet... he sighed, the man who was biologically his father had been least bothered. He seemed to be preoccupied with something, he wondered what it was. Oh well... as long as he left his mother alone, it didn't matter. The only problem was, since the man was away, Baa and Kavya had a free reign to scream in the house. Every night, he purposely reached home late to avoid the screaming matches in which he was conveniently pulled in by the mention of his dear mother. Once they had gotten successful in riling him up to the extreme that he had wanted to break something on Kavya's head. His mother's warning long ago flashed in his memory and he had quickly rushed to his room slamming the door behind him. Kavya had created a ruckus that Samar didn't respect him and played the victim making Bapuji scold him for making a woman cry. It had been on the tip of his tongue to ask the man where did all his lectures go when his son made a woman... his mother cry... yet he held back being his mother's son. He sighed again as the song ended and he realized he had hardly paid attention. The high school kids dance class would start in another 10 minutes and the children had already started coming. A beautiful love song started next and he suddenly remembered Nandini. This was the song they had often danced together while alone. He felt a little pang as he realized he hadn't thought about her fo so long today. Was all of it really not love? Or like Anuj said, was his heart trying to move on because she wasn't really the one? A voice broke his thoughts

"Master...."

"Pooja?"

"Woh..."

"You are late again, the class for your age group is over..."

"Sorry Master, Ma had some work so the neighbor picked me up and she was late... it's ok... I will just watch..."

"No... come... you know all these steps too... I'll help you when there are short breaks in between..."

She nodded and he decided he needed to talk with her mother again.

Three weeks... It had been three weeks since they had shifted here and he was getting frustrated by the day. Mukku had been as cold as before to him and the constant presence of the old man GK made it highly difficult for him to approach her. He felt himself under constant scrutiny and even a small misplaced dot couldn't miss the old man's hawk eyes. He had gone through all the legal papers of the company and couldn't find a single loophole wherein he could enter in and claim ownership. The kid sister was just as thorough as her brother Anuj Kapadia. Ever since the shift he had played the good guy, giving excellent presentations, working hard and not bothering his ex wife too much... that is he had asked his mother and father to do the bothering. He knew the exact words to let them do the deed but she hadn't shown much change and now his hands were itching to do something. Her walking with her head so high and proud before him was not done at all. The guy he had brought to do the deed had disappeared without saying anything to him. From the news, he had learnt that he was on a tournament tour and would be back today. He had to wait and see if the guy was any good at all. If not, he had to plan something else.

Three weeks, she thought Three weeks since Mukku moved to her new office and there had been not much progress. With each passing day, she saw Anuj's restlessness grow. Had it not been for her firmness, he would have marched straight and dragged Mukku back to their office. Every morning he would look at her and ask "How much longer?" And she would embrace him and reply "Soon, I believe". Every night before bed, she put her hands around Mukku and asked her if things were okay and every single time, Mukku took her hands in hers and assured that it would be soon. She wondered when will the 'soon' come. The waiting period was terrible. She clicked her tongue as she read through the file with inputs from the research team on the hotel design. On a professional front, the last month had been fabulous for them. They had been able to secure the mandatory approvals and call for tenders for construction of their hotel. She knew exactly how she wanted the hotel to be designed and had put forward her thoughts to the team. Anuj had been thrilled with her assertiveness and had told her so. She herself had been surprised by her confidence. It looked like he was rubbing on her. As the thought sunk in her brain, she blushed. He had rubbed himself on her quite literally few times in the past month and she had loved it. Be it with his hands, his cheeks or his lips, she was now getting used to being colored by his touch in unexpected places. She anticipated it and needless to say he never disappointed. Like today morning, they were making breakfast together and she had been 'accidentally' touched many times by him. Every time he did that, he had asked 'sorry'. At one point, she had gotten so irritated that she had snapped 

"Why say it when you really are not sorry?... Bholuram..."

He had given her a knowing look with those deep adorable eyes of his and moving close to her, had deliberately caressed her waist slowly letting his fingers tickle her sensitive spots and as she leant into him unable to control the sensations that had developed at the pits of her stomach, he had whispered huskily 

"Sorry, Mohatarma..."

And left. The annoying man... Scratch that her annoying man. She was thinking of ways of revenge when the click of the cabin door opening interrupted her thoughts and she looked towards the door to see Aarav entering in.

Next Chapter Below.

Edited by ...Tiana... - 1 years ago
TianaWrites thumbnail

~34~

"Uh... sorry... I thought Anuj was there... he asked me to meet him here."

"He has gone for a meeting. Will be back in sometime."

"Ok I will wait outside."

As he turned to walk away, she stopped him.

"Aarav"

"Yes?"

"Why don't you wait inside?"

Seeing his hesitation, she said

"We have never really had the chance to know each other."

"Okay..."

He entered and settled himself on the couch. After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence, she broke the ice.

"Congratulations on the win"

"Thank you"

"Mukku told you about me?"

"Huh?"

"The day we met, you recognized me..."

"Oh that.. "

"Yes?"

"She did..."

"Why?"

"Why would she not? To Mukku you were her dream, her inspiration, her everything. It was always "Bhabhi will come and everything will be alright", "Bhabhi will like this", "Bhabhi won't like me doing this". Any decision she took, she would think of you..."

"But why?"

"Meaning?"

"I know she loves me so much, I have seen it myself but I sometimes don't understand why... I mean I just met her. All those years... why did she love me? Don't... don't get it in the wrong way. I love her so much... but sometimes I wonder what I did for her to love me so long, so much..."

"Why are you asking this to me? You could have asked Anuj."

"I could have... but his observation would obviously be clouded by his love for me. And I am asking you because you know her well enough to know why and I am sure your views would be neutral."

Aarav gave a small smile.

"I am trying to love you too, Bhabhi..."

She looked taken aback. He continued.

"We moved near the Kapadia's when I was 8. I think I was 9 or 10 when Anuj saw you in college. After that, he used to come home everyday and gush all about you. You wore this dress, you were walking, you were dancing, your hair was like this like that... since we didn't have any girl your age in our street, you became Mukku's favorite imaginary playmate and someone she looked up to. Devika Di used to come but Mukku and Devika Di never got along with each other."

"Why?"

"Maybe because she was a real person who used to prank her and playfully pull her chotis..."

Anu gave a chuckle.

"Poor Mukku... Devika and her love for pranks is never ending..."

"That's true... And Anuj gave a picture that you were an angel on earth... so she used to dream and pray that you would come to meet her... She used to wait for Anuj to come home and ask what you were wearing and what you did that day etc etc... but me I used to hate you."

"Because I took up too much of Mukku's time?"

"Because you took up too much of Anuj's time..."

"Anuj's?"

He sighed a little.

"I don't have a father... there was no one in my family but mom and me... Anuj was always the leader in his gang... the coolest and the smartest. When we moved here, I was often bullied because I had no father... no one included me in any of the games, parties or even lunch... no one but Mukku... though she was younger to me... she was definitely braver... it was Mukku who used to stay by me and comfort me when I used to cry after some really bad bullying sessions... then one day, after some bigger boys came to bully me, she informed Anuj and he came... he became my superhero... He fought my battles for me, thrashed guys who dared to say a word against me... took me out on bike rides, took me to movies, to hockey matches... taught me the game... when he saw I had a knack for it, he spoke to his trainer and made sure I got the necessary coaching... when I went for junior leagues, he came to all my matches, cheered for me the loudest and needless to say the bullying stopped and I got so much attention. Everyone wanted to know how to get on good books of the Anuj Kapadia. Girls who crushed on him got me ice creams and chocolates just to get a chance to say 'hi'... He was the heartthrob..."

"He still is... I need to do something.."

She muttered under her breath.

"Huh?"

"Nothing... just... what made you hate me?"

"After he met you... he spent most of his time gushing about you or writing nonsense in that little red book of his. I was irritated at first but accepted the fact that he was happy with you.... then... then he lost you.... and became so dejected and distant from every one of us. It's not like he didn't do anything... he still took me to my matches, took Mukku to school, to her swimming classes, was the perfect son... but his eyes... oh they had completely lost the spark and... Aunty-Ma... Uh... that is Mukku's mom... she couldn't bear to see him like that and talked to his father and they planned to send him abroad. He left... left me... all because of you... so I hated you... sorry..."

Anu shook her head.

"No no... that's OK... I took away your most precious treasure... but I don't understand why Mukku didn't hate me too..."

"Because she believed her brother when he said he was late and you were not at fault... she blamed her brother just as much as he blamed himself."

The tone of his voice struck her and she looked at him.

"Aarav... you still believe I am at fault... don't you?"

He hung his head.

A/N: Real life caught up to me unexpectedly as it usually does🙂. Due to time constraints, I won't be able to update twice but since I already promised two updates, I will update both the chapters once a day as and when I get time. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for understanding.

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow this is wonderful update 

A small scene of maan but I really like that 

Update 

Kp26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally imagine the shah drama happening 🌝 itni jaldi itne saare hafte bita diye tumne but bahut ache se!!❤ me is also confused- was samar actually in love n trying move on or maybe it was infatuation which he misunderstood as love😗🙃 

mr. bholuram is not so bholuram and doing things which is making his gf go crazy🤣🙈