Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: rupsii

Brilliant as always T.. i like this storyline better. Sometimes it gets tough to remember what you wrote is not shown on screen.. that brilliant you are..mukku realising avour Anu's discomfort.. woww!! Keep up the godo work babe.. looking forward to more..

Thank you Rups❤️🤗That's a huge compliment❤️🤗

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

~32~

Two days later, Anu walked into his room, the dry cleaners had sent his coat and she had received it at the door. Not seeing him around, she decided to keep the coat inside herself. As her hand touched the handle of the wardrobe, she paused. This was the first time she was opening his personal wardrobe. Would he be mad for invading his personal space, she wondered. Oh well... she would just keep the coat in. She technically wasn't prying so it should be okay. Thus assuring herself, she opened the door. A thrill of pleasure filled her as she saw the coats neatly hanging side by side.. Someday her sarees would hang there too. She hung the coat and let her hands gently graze it's soft fabric. She shut her eyes and took in a deep breath trying to control the urge to look into his cupboard on the pretext of rearranging his clothes. After few moments of contemplation, she decided to shut the door when her eyes fell on something shimmery and dark at the bottom of his cupboard. As far as she remembered, he didn't have anything shimmery. Curiosity taking away her hesitation, she reached out and took it. The fabric was soft satin and she unraveled it to reveal a beautiful evening gown. The gown was midnight blue and had sequins sewn all over making it look like stars on a clear night sky. She didn't know why but she fell in love with it immediately. As she stood admiring and feeling the fabric, she hear a sound and turned around to see Anuj entering the room. He saw her with the cloth in her hand and looked up at her with his eyebrow raised. She felt like a deer caught in the headlights and mumbled 

"Woh... sorry... your coat... dry cleaners..."

"Mmmm..."

His eyes were fixed on the blue gown. Gathering some courage, she asked the one question that was on the tip of her tongue ever since she saw the dress

"Do you want me to wear this?"

He shut his eyes took a deep breath and started walking towards her. The fiery look in his eyes made her tremble yet she stood firm, her eyes darkening with each step he took towards her. He stopped when there was only an inch of gap between them making sure her concentration won't budge away from him. She felt her chest heave and her lips part at his proximity. Softly he said

"While walking down the streets of London one fine day... I saw this dress in one of the shops... I don't know why but somehow, I had the vision of you wearing it and walking towards me... I bought it on a whim... but I don't want you to wear it..."

"Huh?"

"I don't want you to wear it now... you are not ready yet..."

"Ready?"

"Mm hmmm... you aren't yet ready to give me your whole self..."

He gently grazed his fingers up her hands.

"Whenever you are truly ready... wear this and come to me... and I will know..."

She shut her eyes processing his words.

"Anuj?"

"Hmmm?"

"What if... what if I can't ever wear it...?"

He leaned forward and captured her lips in his, promising her of his unending love for her. When the broke apart, he nuzzled his nose against her cheek and whispered 

"I will still love you... as always..."

"Kinjal..."

"Yes, Toshu..."

"I... uh... did Mummy talk...?"

"Mummy? We talk everyday..."

He sighed. So it was just him.

"Uh... how is she?"

"She is happy and fine..."

"That's good..."

Kinjal looked up from the laundry she was folding.

"What is it?"

"I miss her... but..."

"You do know it was your fault, don't you?"

He hung his head.

"I am really sorry, Kinjal..."

She looked at him with questioning eyes. He was never the one who would apologize so easily.

"Uh... I know what you are thinking... but you know Mummy... Mummy has never once been like this..."

"Meaning?"

"She always talked... whatever I did... she was never silent... always came running behind me with an apology... even when I was at fault... which generally was the situation... but this time... even during the Christmas party she didn't turn to my side... she avoided me completely... I... I can't take it... she didn't even wish me a happy new year..."

"Maybe she is hurt badly..."

"I hurt her badly... I know... but she is my Mummy... I just wish she would talk... I miss her... I... really really miss her... This new job is very tough as I don't know anyone there and at times when the Manager screams at me... I dearly miss her... I always thought Papa was my source of strength... but now with Mummy away... I know... I know I was wrong... It's Mummy... Mummy's single word would drive all fears away... and I would do so well... I really miss her..."

Kinjal put her hand on her husband's shoulder.

"She does ask about you everyday to me... she knows you have gotten a new job..."

"I know she would know everything about me... but still..."

"Give her some time, Toshu... and then maybe you can go and talk to her...?"

He sighed.

"How I wish I was Samar... her favorite son... I am sure she wouldn't avoid Samar as much as she does me... whatever he does..."

"You know he won't deliberately hurt Mummy... that's the difference..."

"I know... I know..."

Wwwwmm thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Lovely update...... tiana ❤️

Would love to see Anuj's reaction.... when she wore that dress...... ufff I am dying for the next update.......☺️

Thinking about the romance between MAAN 😍😘🤗🤭

snehaz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow.. so this Anuj has guts to share his feelings and desires openly... good to see that..  

Waiting for Anu to take a next move...

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hey maan scene fantastic 👍🏼 

Amykapadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I too have a beautiful midnight blue gown just as how you have written, the tiny sparkles.

Reminded me of my dress. Beautifully written ❤️❤️❤️