We have broken record of this year's hall of fame 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
We have broken record of this year's hall of fame 🤣
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
We have broken record of this year's hall of fame 🤣
Congrats Nina and Renee , such a big acheivment. May we keep the hard work😃 .
Yes. I watched them. They are couple goals. And they like teasing eachother , which make their characters more relateable.❤️
I have checked today's hall of fame, yesterday's ,this week ,last week ,this month.,this year. I , nina,vibha and priya are topping everywhere 🤣
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I have checked today's hall of fame, yesterday's ,this week ,last week ,this month.. I , nina,vibha and priya are topping everywhere 🤣
Coz we live here hun 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I have talked to you guys more than my best friend in the past two days 😂😂😂😂
We have literally baal ki khaal udhado of usama anmol ushna Shehroz and those two Z’s 😂😂😂😊😊
That perpetually pregnant lady show, the husband and baby swapping show and many more silly things 😂😂 I loved the discussions 😂😂
We have literally baal ki khaal udhado of usama anmol ushna Shehroz and those two Z’s 😂😂😂😊😊
That perpetually pregnant lady show, the husband and baby swapping show and many more silly things 😂😂 I loved the discussions 😂😂
Bestie yes,we discussed everything apart from the episodes in last three days 🤣
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Bestie yes,we discussed everything apart from the episodes in last three days 🤣
Episode had that Romeo usko Kitna discuss kare 😂😂😂😂
Muje to usko pitne ka Mann kar raha hai 😂😂😂
Yes. I watched them. They are couple goals. And they like teasing eachother , which make their characters more relateable.❤️
They have such amazing chemistry that they don't deserve the amount of screen time they are getting 😒
Episode had that Romeo usko Kitna discuss kare 😂😂😂😂
Muje to usko pitne ka Mann kar raha hai 😂😂😂
Tu episode dekh aur uske bare me likh ,i want to laugh 🤣 i love how you roast him 🤣