I feel situation got worse rather🥺🥺🥺
Please don't say this 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I feel situation got worse rather🥺🥺🥺
Please don't say this 😒
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I really wonder if trp will increase with this stupid track. Don’t know what makers are thinking
Seriously this separation brings TRP ? Don't think so
it seems like this only 😭😭😭
i cannot believe this! What a hoot! Abhira broke up so easily? Unbelievable. Unbearable.
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
trp sake dragged drama.
Isn't AK already have a job na???
Then how can she accept this new one???
Kairav 😡
AR 🐍😡😡😡
It's so beautiful VM 🥰🥰🥰
https://twitter.com/Sarawaqar141/status/1541224380201865217?s=20&t=JDCSys_Qg_HmcP4smwk8BA
Should I watch or skip today? Please tell me.
Originally posted by: Mehersudha
trp sake dragged drama.
Kairav is being over possessive and I personally think he over reacted way to much and created issues unnecessarily in front of families😡😡😡😡😡
#moorkhchudail🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Abhira are love- phone call pe kitna cutely ladh rahe the
Again mimi gave sane advise to akshu and kairav telling abhi needs fo calm down should apply it to him first😡😡😡
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
Stopped after the first episode of the Leap with Maira. Lol Glad she is starting to like Abhira hopefully the tracks gets better now
0