The weekend is spoiled. That is the update from today’s episode.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The weekend is spoiled. That is the update from today’s episode.
I think patch up will be long way.
Since CEO kaand and power kaand had started I think patch will be on vanvaas time.
Akshu only loves Abhi not renowned cardiologist Dr. Abhimanyu Birla.
keep guessing , I was so sure they will leave it at cliffhangerOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
The weekend is spoiled. That is the update from today’s episode.
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
The weekend is spoiled. That is the update from today’s episode.
No tomorrow is ravivaar with star parivaar.
Akshu confession. So only today will go sulking
I dont think so its far, next week will be patch up as during all this tracks abhira needs to be together and then only it will make senseOriginally posted by: Neethumaneet
I think patch up will be long way.
Since CEO kaand and power kaand had started I think patch will be on vanvaas time.
Akshu only loves Abhi not renowned cardiologist Dr. Abhimanyu Birla.
you are so funnyOriginally posted by: Pr1yanka
The weekend is spoiled. That is the update from today’s episode.
I dont think so its far, next week will be patch up as during all this tracks abhira needs to be together and then only it will make sense
NXT wk NXT wk karte ab 2 wks hogaya.
Ittusa pblm makers ne ithnasara bana diya usne kV ko bhi daal diya. Ab kya. NXT kV drama hoga. Upar se makers at a time ithna plots kyu open kar rahe ho. One by one daalo. It's get confusing
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXp9pOBkyAw/ Maira pleads Abheera to come home 🤗 Maira asks abheera to sit in back seat with her Ar drives car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXYAU_KCc0t/?igsh=MWEwNjdwa3Y2N243bg== Abheera is in guilt of not getting maira out She is in garage repairing a car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXF9_FwCSZN/ Abheera is scared of mukti and maira getting targeted by meher in hostel Dadi tells her not to worry as...
0