Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Kitna golu sa hai wo.. I will be forever salty that meme missed out on initial stages of their angel.. ☹️

mjse dekha hi ni ja ra … I know its a show but they showed a beautiful pregnancy phase … delivery b dikha dete normal… its so heartbreaking…. itna wait kia or ab bol re h unka bachcha ni rha … jbki wo zinda h…

. and honestly agr Meet H ko ni mila cheeku then I could not bring myself to watch it … i stopped watching in between and started watching when pregnancy phase started .. but ab lg ra h fir se stop krna pdega because I can’t see cheeku in orphanage or with Manushi… if cheeku is with Meet H .. I will watch else I won’t 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

I feel memory loss.. What I don't understand is why would manal keep cheeku after separating meme!

yhi to mje b smj ni aa ra … only logic is to use the child to get money from ahlawats … and Meet H can only stay back if the child is not with her … I just want kuch b kr ke bachcha atleast 1 parent k pas to rahe … preferably Meet H … or MaNal k pas to bilkul ni rhna chaiye .. I can’t tolerate that …. i will not watch even a singleepisode agr aisa hua to…😡

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Mostly she will loose memory.. I want to see Meet Hooda back some day.. ☹️

memory loss hokr sidhe vadodara ? and gujrati b seekh li ? … well ITv me itna logic ni expect kr skte … 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

But I also miss cutie Hooda 🥺

yaar she is cute in casuals … lekin wo pant sarees mwni achi lgti ti mje … they gave her most clownish blouses … and her body looks so rectangular as if she has no shape … due to layers of clothing… she looked way too cute in initial episodes… but recently even I wanted her to grow her hair … wo wig b weird ho gyi ti … it didn’t look natural… so I m ok… agr double role b h to … kuch time to un hideous sarees se chhutti milegi..

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Wo mast taang kheechta hai and Ashi nakhre jhelti hai 🤣🤣

ye piche jo “kalank”ka background score bajaya h na … aisa lg ra h farewell video h k ha bhai khatam hone wala h… aise nostalgic type video kyu bnaya h … leap hi to le re h .. ya show end kr re h …

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

as per the promo, this is monday wala episode… to saturday ka epi decide krega mere liye k mje dekhna h ya ni … I know she is looking gorgeous … but agr Meets ka beta Manushi k pas rha to mjse dekha ni jayega … I will assume k dono mar gye and kahani khatam …. and stop watching…

i to will watch the scenes before kiss kand after that , i don''t wish to see , satyanash kar diya hai show ka

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

mjse dekha hi ni ja ra … I know its a show but they showed a beautiful pregnancy phase … delivery b dikha dete normal… its so heartbreaking…. itna wait kia or ab bol re h unka bachcha ni rha … jbki wo zinda h…

. and honestly agr Meet H ko ni mila cheeku then I could not bring myself to watch it … i stopped watching in between and started watching when pregnancy phase started .. but ab lg ra h fir se stop krna pdega because I can’t see cheeku in orphanage or with Manushi… if cheeku is with Meet H .. I will watch else I won’t 

Don't know where Cheeku is.. 😭😭

Jab saare FDs were against child in life of their leads, ek lauta Meet FD he tha who was happy and waiting for the kid.. Ab kahan gaya Cheeku or chota meet ☹️☹️☹️

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ye piche jo “kalank”ka background score bajaya h na … aisa lg ra h farewell video h k ha bhai khatam hone wala h… aise nostalgic type video kyu bnaya h … leap hi to le re h .. ya show end kr re h …

if there is another fall in trp then obviously wrap up is only option left for them and this week's trp after this much bashing is seriously in danger

Jiggy7 thumbnail

yhi to mje b smj ni aa ra … only logic is to use the child to get money from ahlawats … and Meet H can only stay back if the child is not with her … I just want kuch b kr ke bachcha atleast 1 parent k pas to rahe … preferably Meet H … or MaNal k pas to bilkul ni rhna chaiye .. I can’t tolerate that …. i will not watch even a singleepisode agr aisa hua to…😡

I will watch.. Bahut excited hu leap ko leke.. 🤩

But if they are blackmailing Ahlawats won't they look for Cheeku? Why do I feel Manal will give cheeku to mamaji/shanty and get money for it else cheeku will be with Ahlawats and they won't know his identity.. If cheeku is with Manjari/Meety why won't she return to Ahlawat house if she hadn't had a memory loss, so pata nahi kya ho raha..

Jiggy7 thumbnail

memory loss hokr sidhe vadodara ? and gujrati b seekh li ? … well ITv me itna logic ni expect kr skte … 

Exactly 🤣🤣

And Manal ke liye Gujarat alag desh hai kya 🤣🤣