Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
aa gai tu 🤣 welcome welcome sanam befawa
Hum bewafa to nahi par wafa na kar paaye 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
aa gai tu 🤣 welcome welcome sanam befawa
Hum bewafa to nahi par wafa na kar paaye 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i dont who is making but going by concept someone who is like her or follows her 🤣🤣
I will bet that it’s her 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
ignore. Tume hume ese ignore kiya jese to abhay b na karta tha piya ko 🤣
Usi se inspiration li thi 🤣
no cable 😆 n too much prejudice against itv in my mindOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I do that but still depends, I like good BGM not Dhoom tanana.. switched to Marathi shows for now and occasional Sony, SET shows. Pushpa Impossible is doing amazing tho! Koi dekh raha?
I'm too lazy to do that 🤣
at last ⭐️ let me know how u like itOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
I will search my library tomorrow while also picking up Harry Potter I love learning about other cultures and their mythologies and folklore
mera wala TS b baki he 🤣 but i fear kaam dekh fir kahi bhaag na jaye 🤔
i also had same thoughts 😆🤔Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Let me know how it goes because my trust is nonexistent 🤣 if it stays good maybe I’ll pick it up later 👍🏼
chal koi na der aye durast aye 🤗
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i also had same thoughts 😆🤔
This pishachini promo managed to kick my trust down even further 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k