tashan nai khatam hoti inki🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
tashan nai khatam hoti inki🤣🤣
Baaki to theek hai par table bhi hil gai, goenkas ke paise khatam lagta hai🤣
https://twitter.com/w_aliaH21/status/1539780697962864640?s=20&t=atu1bzsUDBZQy8rMDuV1ig
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
seriously !! How is this girl a topper and doctor I wonder
Pharre bana ke
I agree , brainless chick
Originally posted by: jollyismyname
Don’t worry….Dr.Abhimanyu Birla will take good care of her…🤣
Arre.. I want the ulta.. Let Mimi take care of Dr Birla and Mrs Birla... 😉😉
It was such a beautiful scene... Marham tha mere zakhmi dil pe
Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Kitchen scene from today ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when they completely reconcile what a treat it us gonna be to watch …when today was only repeat watch worthy…I watched twice…rest scenes don’t stand in front of this…n manjari should just shush…BS nautanki
Such a beautiful scene... Marham on my zakhmi dil.. Sukoon mila.. ❤️❤️❤️
ignore all let mr and mrs birla take care of each otherOriginally posted by: anuandavi
Arre.. I want the ulta.. Let Mimi take care of Dr Birla and Mrs Birla... 😉😉
mimi ki hi turn thi, after manju and all
mimi ko bolo gyaan ke moti chudail ko bhi de dein thode😵💫 and manju must use it on her as well
Chudail to apni hi duniya me he... Sochti he Akshara is jealous of her, she ia alone, koi usse pyaar nahi karta and lah blah blue blue... Us par gaan k moti kaan nahi karenge
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
An appreciation thread for the pure and pious love of our very own #abhimaan since they are officially back together for the nth time. Feel free...
0