Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
good for forum 🤣
A post a day keeps the mods away 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
good for forum 🤣
A post a day keeps the mods away 🤣
forum mantra 🤣🤣 btw check this out
I hate how accurate this is 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
haina haina 🤣🤣
I hate capitalism 🤣
and u r in country which in my knowledge is most capitalist 🤣
Good morning, good day to all.
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
and u r in country which in my knowledge is most capitalist 🤣
That’s why I hate it 🤣 it’s ruining everything
acchi baat hai 🤣
I love saying awesome as always! Fake it till you make it 😎
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k