Kaand mata doing the usual. First create the Kaand and then later when you come to your senses then apologize.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kaand mata doing the usual. First create the Kaand and then later when you come to your senses then apologize.
woh nai ayega aj..☹️Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I’m just interested in watching what abhi does after akshu gets hurt…manjari can disappear
thanks for the tag disco ❤️
Thank you for the tag Anu Discoji!
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Upcoming : Drag-Fest Saga Continues
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1539388172785766400?s=21&t=hBCL_czVN9l-ZXkDLLbf-w
Filler episode😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
Manju saying sorry😐😐😐, though she will create issue in future again as she is pro at it
so much unwanted ss
abhira are dragging is way to much, seriously dont know for what🙄🙄🙄🙄 and hurting each other, family ke liyr naatak bs
bakwas episode tha . Maine toh ek minute mai forward kar ke dekh liya. Kal mast hoga.🥴🥴🥴Filler episode😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫
Manju saying sorry😐😐😐, though she will create issue in future again as she is pro at it
so much unwanted ss
abhira are dragging is way to much, seriously dont know for what🙄🙄🙄🙄 and hurting each other, family ke liyr naatak bs
I watched it in FF mode! Half the episode was on new couple in town - unbearable! I skipped the whole thingAny posts today regarding “abhi or ak? who is wrong? Who is right? Who should apologize? Who did what? Who said what?” - I am skipping 🤐🙄
drag fest !I so wanted tht kangan scene today..😭
it's tomorrow 😪Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
I’m just interested in watching what abhi does after akshu gets hurt…manjari can disappear
thanks for the tag disco ❤️
Seriously this is too much, so much dragging
Looks like they are stretching it to make it count for the weekly rating ( wed/thurs?)
Better be good!
This is the slow train for sure!
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
it's tomorrow 😪
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0