Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
now that you posted this scene from Bodyguard, let me post the other one that was so totally despicable that I almost jumped out of my seat.
I am a scary person...but you scare me...❤️
The indirect confession....I miss them 😭
The climax painful scene in Lootera😒
https://youtu.be/Uf3_-5_yWhw
Originally posted by: allizzwell
The climax painful scene in Lootera😒
https://youtu.be/Uf3_-5_yWhw
Cried buckets. I loved this movie so much.
Lol that shift to sit straight to the top seat 😆
SRK's reactions in this scene is EPIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW7YhEMa7GM&ab_channel=SDCreations
Originally posted by: iBleedPink
now that you posted this scene from Bodyguard, let me post the other one that was so totally despicable that I almost jumped out of my seat.
I also loved this scene
Tum mujhse sachcha pyaar karti hona? Mazak to nahi karrahi hona
Literally every scene of them ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CeBy0r3uNTt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Tu baat karey ya na mujhse....... 💔
https://twitter.com/SalmanKhansloop/status/1454475516371619841?s=20&t=DtVaPNxbeRtoPb_5F5kC9Q
Aamir Khan's half-brother lives in a chawl, struggles for food, reveals ex-wife Eva Grover 'Aamir Khan's Half-Brother Lives In A Chawl,...
https://x.com/i/status/2033379318865260892 https://x.com/i/status/2033390533692019118
https://x.com/CineIndiaX/status/2076346455070220549?s=20 Hey bhagwan Who sat there to watch this and thought "wow"?
https://x.com/i/status/2060217267493986374
https://x.com/i/status/2050260608252362790
4