Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Hellu promoting Sitara's show... I can't with the irony😂😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ce-WDfsAlyf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Hope Sitara hi RraHel ko show mein lele. Rangu ki watt lagane
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Hellu promoting Sitara's show... I can't with the irony😂😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ce-WDfsAlyf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Hope Sitara hi RraHel ko show mein lele. Rangu ki watt lagane
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Hellu promoting Sitara's show... I can't with the irony😂😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ce-WDfsAlyf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Wahi ye Rangu toh Rangu ab Sitara v Promote karwa raha ab apne shows 🤣
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Hellu promoting Sitara's show... I can't with the irony😂😂😂

Yup, bohot wait Kar liya. We need to take this matter in our own hands now.🤝

I am not desperately hoping and excited for my own marriage like i am for them. 🤣
That's so true yaar. 🤣
I have the same feelings.😆
Helly promoting ⭐️ And 🎨 at the same time 😂
Zayn is doing heroism stunts
https://www.instagram.com/p/CevrFhfASc6/
Happy to see that supporting actors from our show are getting lead roles.
Ankit's show is already wrapping up their show. It looked promising, but it turned into a regular saas-bahu show.