do u still watch pandya wala show ?!😆Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
pura serial start hone waala hai. Me right now Channa mereyaa 😍😍😍😍https://youtu.be/n7Yu-c6KNeI
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
do u still watch pandya wala show ?!😆Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
pura serial start hone waala hai. Me right now Channa mereyaa 😍😍😍😍https://youtu.be/n7Yu-c6KNeI
Nahin, I stopped watching both pandya and ghum from along time. Only go through their twitter clippings 😆. And ofcourse india forums🤗.Their storyline is becoming worst day by day.Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
do u still watch pandya wala show ?!😆
Tumhe sukoon Mubarak 🤣🤣🤣 I m also waiting for channa mereya looks interesting 🤩🤩🤩 also wahi is backa after so long on TV 😆Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
https://youtu.be/n7Yu-c6KNeI. Ab mein ho gayi shuru, I am ditching ghum . I am not watching ghum episodes nowadays😍😍😍😍😍😍😍https://youtube.com/shorts/iKrXvNXTZjs?feature=share
Thank you. Okay,will tag you on that forum😎😎. I am excited to see wahi on big scren after a long time👍🏼.Tumhe sukoon Mubarak 🤣🤣🤣 I m also waiting for channa mereya looks interesting 🤩🤩🤩 also wahi is backa after so long on TV 😆
fate of all itv shows, i m waiting for kkk to startOriginally posted by: Mish14bir26
Nahin, I stopped watching both pandya and ghum from along time. Only go through their twitter clippings 😆. And ofcourse india forums🤗.Their storyline is becoming worst day by day.
😍😍😍😍 I m in love with this promoOriginally posted by: Mish14bir26
pura serial start hone waala hai. Me right now Channa mereyaa 😍😍😍😍. https://youtu.be/n7Yu-c6KNeI
okay mein bhagi bhagi Chali aongi us forum pe 🤣🤣 yes Mee tooOriginally posted by: Mish14bir26
Thank you. Okay,will tag you on that forum😎😎. I am excited to see wahi on big scren after a long time👍🏼.
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
only i can understand sonis pain. tum sab maasi banke defend kar rahe ho 🤣and i am the maasi jho bilkul kisi bhi bache ko chane ke jhar pe na chadaungi
U r the practical wali maasi😆 all rest emotional wali who will spoil him 😆
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Me too yaar.Sacchi aaj kal ke kiddos are very naughty and Mischievous😆. But I think advik must be an obidient boy😎.
Obidient toh hai but bahut zyaada masti karta hai
balance karna zaruri hai na 🤣 inn sab mein ek practical wali honi chahiye warna hum logon ke paas chodoge na baad mein tume hi pachtana padega 🤣🤣 aisha rashi dono bigadengi iskoOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U r the practical wali maasi😆 all rest emotional wali who will spoil him 😆
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27