😆 😆 maasi sab yahi kahegi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆 😆 maasi sab yahi kahegi
He is cute but naughty
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Because you are saying that I love pakhi which I don't😡😔. I love I ,me and my self. Yes , I am way too bad😛😎😈😈
hawww toh uski tareef kyun karti ho rozana 🤣
ek din ki chandni 🤣 soni kabhi rashi ke paas chodna ho toh ek din nahi ek hafta chodna. seedha apni tune badlegi 🤣
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Went to my sister's house. And I swear mein shapat leti hoon that I won't marry in my life😈😈.I will remain a bachelor for a lifetime like Bheeshma pitahma ji. Seriously my neice made cry like anything😆🤓😭. Ek minute ke liye bhi nahi ruki🤓😳. Usually I am the one who irritates the people around me. But my neice she is long list sister of an Aisha aka havaana🤣🤣puri naughty girl. Kutte ki tarah usne bhaagya aaj mujhe🤣🤣🤣🤣. She doesn't took rest in even for a second🤔. She kept playing with me as if I am a robot. Mein sacchi ganji ho jaoan aisa bacche ke saath reh kar
. Soni hats off to you seriously👏👏👏👏😳.
Lol my niece was the same with me when i was in india 🤣 mein idhar thak haarke ghumke ghar paunchti thi aur yeh bandi ko pakdam pakdai khelni thi mere saath
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
ek din ki chandni 🤣 soni kabhi rashi ke paas chodna ho toh ek din nahi ek hafta chodna. seedha apni tune badlegi 🤣
Haan sure chod dena🤣 mujhe koi prob nhi
ek hafte baad puchungi yeh baat
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Tank hinna. I have a good diet🤣🤣. That's why I am Golu molu like her🤗
Bechare tumhare gharwale...unko tumhare leftovers hi milte honge🤣
Mujhe bhi nahi hai😂
Mai bhi available hoon😂😂
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27