Thank you so much for the clips and Rewiew vaibhs...🤗🤗
Aaj maine dekha nahi hai Episode.. Ab dekhu ki na dekhu...🙄🤔😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you so much for the clips and Rewiew vaibhs...🤗🤗
Aaj maine dekha nahi hai Episode.. Ab dekhu ki na dekhu...🙄🤔😂
It has to be the largest house warming party ever. Now I understand why the banner read "House Warning"
Now I have a question. If Shah parivaar is Anu's Mayka then is Vanraaj her brother?
How low is Anu and Anuj's IQ? How long do they need to figure out BB's intentions? At least Anuj should have understood by now. I hope Anuj gives a clear warning to BB and makes it clear to her that she ain't getting any share of Anuj's property.
Thank you so much for the clips and Rewiew vaibhs...🤗🤗
Aaj maine dekha nahi hai Episode.. Ab dekhu ki na dekhu...🙄🤔😂
I would skip - yesteday's precap clip, today's clip and tomorrow's precap clip sums it all - save your sleep and sanity
Originally posted by: -MOTHER-
It has to be the largest house warming party ever. Now I understand why the banner read "House Warning"
Now I have a question. If Shah parivaar is Anu's Mayka then is Vanraaj her brother?
How low is Anu and Anuj's IQ? How long do they need to figure out BB's intentions? At least Anuj should have understood by now. I hope Anuj gives a clear warning to BB and makes it clear to her that she ain't getting any share of Anuj's property.
https://twitter.com/Nayana_stfu2134/status/1536600250130960384?t=Hpr2z89uuOrixocZPCWRBA&s=19
What i thought Anuj to be and what i got...
Smitha or anyone interested, let me know if you need subs
Originally posted by: -MOTHER-
It has to be the largest house warming party ever. Now I understand why the banner read "House Warning"
Now I have a question. If Shah parivaar is Anu's Mayka then is Vanraaj her brother?
How low is Anu and Anuj's IQ? How long do they need to figure out BB's intentions? At least Anuj should have understood by now. I hope Anuj gives a clear warning to BB and makes it clear to her that she ain't getting any share of Anuj's property.
The house warming track is a drivel. New houses seems to be mushrooming for the Kapadia clan, just like his relatives. All of a sudden they showed "Kapadia sadan" on wedding eve and then another house! What a joke!!?🤔
I had no doubts about Anu's IQ. But it is pathetic what they have done to this char AK!! 😕
Originally posted by: strancho
https://twitter.com/Nayana_stfu2134/status/1536600250130960384?t=Hpr2z89uuOrixocZPCWRBA&s=19
What i thought Anuj to be and what i got...
Smitha or anyone interested, let me know if you need subs
What did he say? Something much meaningful, I guess!
Thanks for the tags people❤️🤗
Context: Rohit and Sreemoyee's friendship is questioned..
Rohit's reply: "There are friends from your side as well. Did I question you that why did you bring any female friend? In which book or in which law it is written that a woman cannot have a male friend? Let me ask you a question.. A man who married twice, is doing PDA with his second wife in front of his children is more acceptable or a woman's old friend helping her sometimes in need?"
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
Thus begins the battle between - Anu & BB 🤣 Anupama's only weapon in this battle is meaningless bhashan 😆
Such a bheja fry
For a small change bring some dialogues for AK.
Woh kab tak bas kandhe pe haath rakh ke support karta rahega.
I heard he got one dialogue today.
.🤣🤣
vaibhs..🤣🤣😭Originally posted by: V_ka_attitude
I would skip - yesteday's precap clip, today's clip and tomorrow's precap clip sums it all - save your sleep and sanity
Thank you for the warning..👻
Kya se kya ho gaya hai..😑
Chodo... Chalo later in the day.. Mood hua to dekh lenge..😒
Thank you vaibhs..❤
Prem and Rahi are seen treating Anupama and Sarita Tayi at their cafe .rem lovingly prepares exotic dishes for them n the duo love his love n...
Rahi and Prem have their sweet romantic moments as they prepare to leave for work together , Moti baa advises them regarding agreeing to the...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
1