Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kp26

Finally anuj took a step and did something 🤣🙈 what is v upto?? Idk 😭 he is so unpredictable! 

Ur series became one of my favorite 🥺❤

❤️Thank you 🤗I hope you would enjoy the rest of the drama too🤞

name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aap ka update mujhe September to December wale anupama ke episode ki yaad aa gayi when Har din episode end hone ke baad next episode ka wait shuru ho jaata tha

Mean super update tha n upper se aesi jagha end ke mat pochosmiley2 ab hum kiya kare siwa wait karne ke uff uff 

TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: name2saakshi

Aap ka update mujhe September to December wale anupama ke episode ki yaad aa gayi when Har din episode end hone ke baad next episode ka wait shuru ho jaata tha

Mean super update tha n upper se aesi jagha end ke mat pochosmiley2 ab hum kiya kare siwa wait karne ke uff uff 

Thanks a lot for the compliment❤️🤗Hope you will enjoy the upcoming drama too🤞

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

This had everything, savage and romantic Anuj, Cunning Vanraj and Bold Anu. 

The ending was cherry on top. 👏

TianaWrites thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

This had everything, savage and romantic Anuj, Cunning Vanraj and Bold Anu. 

The ending was cherry on top. 👏

Thank you, DJ❤️🤗

TianaWrites thumbnail

~16~

She looked at the man in front of her seriously going through the pile of files and sighed in adoration. She had always felt attracted to him. He had something about him that made her comfortable effortlessly and... her faith in him was reassured when he had stepped back in the conference room two days ago. They were back to flirting and playing with each other's senses and she loved it. He had been bolder than before brushing her hand in between work and making her color up seemed to be his new hobby. She had no complaints though.... and enjoyed the touches as much as he did. Now, as he stretched out his hands in an attempt to relax his tired limbs, her brain immediately conjured the image of him shirtless and she felt her throat grow dry. He had been careful enough to not come shirtless in front of her again and his action just now made her crave for the sight now more than ever.

"If you are done staring... I would dearly appreciate your signatures here, Mohatarma..."

She gasped and looked away, her cheeks red at being caught. He grinned thinking of how often it happened now. If only he could make it a permanent thing. He brought his hand to his heart and tapped it... soon... Anuj... very soon.

"Anu... let's finish this and go out somewhere... just the two of us..."

She looked up at him, her eyebrows raised.

"What?"

"Are you asking me out... on a... uh... date?"

"Do you want it to be a date?"

"Of course...."

As the words left her lips, she quickly bit her tongue. It was getting increasingly difficult to exercise control over her body these days, every part seemed to do exactly what he wanted. He moved closer to her and lazily observed the play of emotions on her face as she tried hard to control herself. His proximity made it even hard to resist him. She felt herself getting lost in his beautiful eyes when a loud knock followed by the sound of the door opening brought them back to earth.

"Oh... sorry, sorry... did I disturb you guys?"

"Of course..."

"No.."

Anu shot him a glare and he raised his arms in surrender.

"Come in, Mukku..."

"Raj has arranged a Christmas party at his house... he has invited us."

Anu looked at Anuj and he looked away.

"And I am planning to sleepover there tonight..."

"No..."

"What?"

"Tell Vanraj we are not going..."

"Why? I am going and staying there tonight. Period."

"Mukku... I said no..."

"And I said I am going."

Anu looked at both the siblings glaring at each other and knew she had to step in.

"Mukku... listen to your brother... there are a lot of people there and they may feel uncomfortable..."

"Raj said he has already talked to everyone..."

"So he planned this all..."

"What is wrong with you? I am staying one night with my business partner and friend... what's your problem? If you two can stay together... why can't we?"

"Because we are different..."

"I don't care... I am going and sleeping over there tonight... and it's final..."

"Mukku..."

She stormed out of the room not bothering to listen to them. Anu turned to look at Anuj as he sat on the couch holding his head in her arms. She walked towards him and knelt before him. Taking his hands in hers, she looked into his eyes.

"Anuj... you need to have some patience... this is not the right way... you will just push her away more."

He removed his hands from her clasp.

"Then what do you want me to do? Let her go to that toxic place and stay there... isn't it enough that I am tolerating them working together..."

"Anuj... listen to me... even I don't like her working with Mr. Shah but Shah house is not as bad as you think... I mean there are good..."

"Good? Who? Anu I know that place and the people very well now... no use trying to vouch for them... It was so difficult to get you out of that dungeon... and I am definitely going to let my sister go there. That's final."

She sighed as his stern voice told her that it was really final. She got up and turned around to leave when his voice stopped her.

"Where are you going?"

"You are not going to listen... I am going to try and see if your sister listens..."

"I am not going to change my decision..."

She sighed softly.

"I know... I know..."

Precap: Anu talks to Mukku.

A/N: What do you think would happen? Who is going to change their decision?

Let me know if you liked this❤️

🤗

TianaWrites thumbnail

Tags set 4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/161278196

Apologies if anyone is missed