why did i think u lived in delhi?? Toh delhi wale kaun hain yahan?? 😳😳 Nahi goa nahi gayi kabhi 🤣 i never ghumo in india much Nahi not berlin i am in Düsseldorf 🤣Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
yes . Not in delhi . I live in
😳.and you in berlin😆?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
why did i think u lived in delhi?? Toh delhi wale kaun hain yahan?? 😳😳 Nahi goa nahi gayi kabhi 🤣 i never ghumo in india much Nahi not berlin i am in Düsseldorf 🤣Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
yes . Not in delhi . I live in
😳.and you in berlin😆?
Delhiites are rashi and palak😎😎. I am 🤣🤣 leave it😈😈. Dusseldorf. I am actually from a ruled place ( one of the state of India), you make a guess??Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
why did i think u lived in delhi?? Toh delhi wale kaun hain yahan?? 😳😳 Nahi goa nahi gayi kabhi 🤣 i never ghumo in india much Nahi not berlin i am in Düsseldorf 🤣

acha ok ur from rajasthan right??Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Delhiites are rashi and palak😎😎. I am 🤣🤣 leave it😈😈. Dusseldorf. I am actually from a ruled place ( one of the state of India), you make a guess??
hmmOriginally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
acha ok ur from rajasthan right??

why sad?? Its such a pretty place
I wanted to be born in switzerland🤣🤣. Nothing is pretty there, you will find desert area ,some lakes ,one hill station, lot of dust and it's too hot there 🤣🤣.Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
why sad?? Its such a pretty place
switzerland is actually pretty 😍😍😍😍Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Delhiites are rashi and palak😎😎. I am 🤣🤣 leave it😈😈. Dusseldorf. I am actually from a ruled place ( one of the state of India), you make a guess??
@bold: Kusum aka Rani_Sahiba as well😆
sorry I forgot about kusum😅😅.
arrre i so wanna go qnd explore rajasthan 🤣🤣🤣 udaipur jaipur Yes switzerland is pretty but i have only ever driven through it not actually stopped 😖😖😖😖😖Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
I wanted to be born in switzerland🤣🤣. Nothing is pretty there, you will find desert area ,some lakes ,one hill station, lot of dust and it's too hot there 🤣🤣.
switzerland is actually pretty 😍😍😍😍
Full trailer🤩
And they have even used the regional language and didn’t go with Hindi👏
I am so excited to watch this
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27