Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Mini's mini kiss  effect☺️😉🤣

mini kiss🥰🤩

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Part-8

"Arey neil ... why are you destroying that bouquet" Vikram asked taking the bouquet from neil's hand.

neil looked at Vikram angrily and did not replied.

"mini .. Does anyone have a grudge against your pappa"boby asked to mini.

"Papa is a calm person. Papa has no eniminity with anyone."mini replied.

"No need to panic mini. We will catch the culprit immediately" Vikram said rubbing mini's shoulder.

"Are you sherlock homes to find the culprit?" Neil asked looking at Vikram angrily.

Before Vikram could reply, neil said to Mini,

"Mini,You believe it or not, this is the truth. I did not mix sleeping pills in your food.There is someone in this area who is angry with you or Ashok uncle. Take care of yourself. "Neil walked away.

After Neil left, Arjun also left. Bobby forcibly took Vikram away as he started talking to mini.

It's been two months. No one has been able to find out who mixed the sleeping pill in the food of mini.

Neena and Abhinav got married and mini got admission in management quota in nearest self-finance college.Mini's friends Mickey and preet were qualified in the entrance, so they got admission in government college.Vikram started coming to Neil's house when he got time. He tried to get close to mini. Neil, Arjun and Bobby noticed his interest in mini.Mini started seeing Vikram as a good friend.

"The police have decided to question the catering center people one more time," Ashok told to mini during dinner.

"hmm ... pappa do you have any enemies in the office?" mini asked.

"no beta... what happened? "ashok asked

"Neil and his friends told that someone who was hostile to pappa was mixed sleeping pills in my food."mini replied.

After hearing mini's words, Ashok immediately stopped eating. He felt very tense.

"what happened pappa?"mini asked.

"Nothing beta,i don't felt hungry.. you continue "said ashok.Ashok washed his dishes and went to his room.

Mini was suspicious by his behavior but mini did not ask the reason .

"Pappa has an enemy. I'm sure of that," Mini to told Preet.

"Who is that? Is there anyone in the office?" Preet asked.

"I do not know preet." Mini replied.

"mm.mini.. did you make new friends in college ?" preet asked.

"no yaar .. talk to everyone but i doesn't feel a bond...."mini replied.

"I also have the same situation mini. And having  friend as Mickey is a relief"preet said.

"It's only been two weeks and may be in a few days we will be friendly with everyone," Minnie said.

Mini came to preet's house to see preet as it was a holiday. mini returned to her home after the two shared their college experiences.

"Good after noon mini" Vikram said while stopping the bike in front of mini.

"Good afternoon Vikram .. where did you go?" Mini asked.

"I came to meet a friend. what about you?" Vikram said.

"I came to meet a friend too.Now I'm going back to home"Minnie replied with a smile.

"oh .. get on my bike and I can drop your home"vikram said.

"No thanks vikram. It's only little far. I can walk" Minnie said.

"Mini ... it's going to rain. you will get wet. We're good friends now, then why are you reluctant to get on my bike?Vikram asked to mini.

Mini was reluctant at first but got on his bike at Vikram's insistence. Neil saw Vikram dropping the mini in front of her house from the balcony.

"Aren't you going up to neil's house?" mini asked to Vikram when she got off the bike

"No ... Neil and I had a fight," Vikram said.

"fight for what? "mini asked.

"mini ... he hates not only you but everyone who gets in a better position than him.he is a toxic person"vikram replied and went.

She saw Neil looking angrily from the balcony itself. Ignoring him, she went up to her house.

mini drank some water and sat down to watch tv. Suddenly Neil came to her house.he is very angry.

"Mini..."he called her controlling his anger.

"hai good afternoon mere hone wali bacche ki baap"mini said to neil with a teasing smile.

"mini.. stay away from that idiot "neil said.

"idiot? which idiot.. are you saying about yourself mere hone wale bache ka baap?mini again said in a teasing tone.

"mini ... you know who I'm talking about. Do not became close to vikram again. He is not the person you think."Neil warned her.

"You were also not the kind of person I thought you were. Then I'm going to close with people I like.it's none of your business "mini replied angrily.

"don't you see that he is trying to flirt with you"he asked.

"oh now i know what's your problem is ... are you afraid that your friend will get a beautiful and smart girlfriend"she asked dramatically.

mini started talking before neil started to reply.

"I felt like he have love on me," Minnie said, acting shy.

"love?"he asked sarcastically...

"it's not love mini... it's lust.He is obsessed with your body. He always describe your body parts. Because of that I,Arjun and Bobby broke up our friendship with him.He is not a gentleman. Have you noticed how he looks at you. He looks at you like a hunter looking for prey. What he has for you is not true love but lust. "Neil said angrily.

"True love?What right do you have to say that word, Neil? Is it true love that you change your girlfriends like you change your dress?Or if a girl who is your enemy comes and kisses you in front of your girlfriend, is it true love that you forget your girlfriend and kiss that girl?"mini asked to neil.

"Tell me, neil ... what is true love?"mini asked

"Just listen you devil kid .. I'm not a good guy. But I never crossed my boundaries and treated girls.You can ask anyone. "Neil said angrily and left.

Mini spoke in support of Vikram out of anger with neil. After Neil left, she thought about the way Vikram would treat her.mini felt that he was not touching herself in the way as a friend would touch her.

Mini decided to keep a distance with Vikram .

"I miss Nina didi so much. Does priya aunty miss her?" Mini asked while lying on priya's lap.

"hmm.. very much"priya replied while caressed her hair.

"When will neena didi come again?" mini asked.

"She will come on Reksha Bandhan's day" priya replied.

Hearing that Reksha Bandhan, mini think something. "priya aunty, is neil here?"

"mm .. he was in his room watching some movie" priya said.

"ok .. ok. I will be back now"said mini ran to his room.

The door of neil's room was not locked. mini slowly opened it and stepped inside.neil was lying on his bed watching video on laptop. mini stand behind him and looked at what video he was watching.he was watching an adult video.

"Omg!mere hone wali bacche ki baap.. aap kya dekhate hain"mini asked dramatically.

Neil was slightly shocked to heared mini's voice.

Soon after closing the video, Neil turned to her.

"You ... when did you come?" Neil asked stammerly

"It's been 19 years since I came to this earth. It's been 15 years since I came to patiala. It's been 5 minutes since I came to this room."mini replied with a smile.

"Oh god!5 minutes 😐..."neil said

"Yeah.mere hone wali bacche ki baap.... Don't watch this types of video . If you watch this type of videos our hone wali bacche will also watch similar videos " Mini said dramatically rubbing her flat belly.

"Don't tell this to pappa and mom" neil said with a sheepish smile.

"I would tell this to them. what will you do?"mini asked with attitude.

"I have proof on my phone that you was watching a video like this. I will show it to everyone."neil replied with attitude.

"Do not lie neil. I know you do not have such a proof" mini argued.

"Really? so please watch this video my dear little devil"neil played a video in his phone.

"You stupid"said Minnie angrily and she tried to snatch his phone.

neil picked up the phone and held it up.

"You can not get this phone," Neil said sarcastically.

mini jumped to snatch the phone ignoring his words.

"I told you my dear devil kid.. you will not get this phone "

he said with a laugh and pass his phone from one hand to other.mini was jump to snatch that phone.when mini jumped to snatch the phone her legs sliped and she fell on neil and he lost his balance. both of them fell on the bed.

mini was on top of him. Accidentally her lips touched his neck.when her lips lips touch his neck a shiver ran to his body.he gripped her shoulder tightly.

She slowly raised her head and looked at him. Her hair was falled on her face. He brushed her hair with his hands and placed it behind her ear.

He stared at her face without blinking her eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Mini asked in a skeptical voice.

"I'm thinking of making you the mom of my future baby," he said in a hushed voice, touching her cheek.

to be continued.....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your comments.