Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Thanks for the tag Soni 🤗 Goodness, you crazy cricket humans. I sleep and I wake up and then the thread is already over. Was it again serial talk? 😆😆
😆 yup shows talks again, yaadein taaza hogayi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Thanks for the tag Soni 🤗 Goodness, you crazy cricket humans. I sleep and I wake up and then the thread is already over. Was it again serial talk? 😆😆
😆 yup shows talks again, yaadein taaza hogayi
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
Ha and am like lost... I have so much catching up to do... Different time zones really suck at times 😆🤣
Aww ya this different time zone does sucks.
Cid ki yaadein?
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Congratulations on the new thread❤️
Soni iss thread ke kalash kahan hai🤣
🤗You must be a boring and sincere girl🤗. And instead of being cute you like to remain mute all the time. Am I right🤗🤗.
Hehe thank u
hain me and alien. Aisha do you live in india only or somewhere else?. If yes then just wait and watch I swear I will do thisOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 didnt Aisha call Mish alien too? Or was that Kusum who Aisha called allien
with you one day. I am the one who mostly irritate the people around me🤣🤣🤣and you can really beat me in this. You are of some alag level naughty. Anyways Who was your favorite in sihqbaaz ,Anika or Shivaay? By your behaviour ,I think Anika was your favourite right🤣🤣.Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
hain me and alien. Aisha do you live in india only or somewhere else?. If yes then just wait and watch I swear I will do this
with you one day. I am the one who mostly irritate the people around me🤣🤣🤣and you can really beat me in this. You are of some alag level naughty. Anyways Who was your favorite in sihqbaaz ,Anika or Shivaay? By your behaviour ,I think Anika was your favourite right🤣🤣.
Aisha in pakistan😃
Oh😒. Koi nahi then , kabhi toh aayegi india.Tab dekhongi 😳. Now I can understand why we start fighting whenever we chat🤣🤣🤣. Humara purana yaarnana hai🤗🤗😎😎.
aisha😃We have bade kiddos in our forum. Welcome rashi,suyash ,and soni🤗🤗 who still watch cartoon shows. Now I won't lie I too watch shinchan 😎😎🤣🤣 .
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27