Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣only if one could break that chain 🤣 Good question. May be Abhay during 200 years: the sky is beautiful. Birds chirp soundly flowers are pretty 🤣🤣
Metz is dead 🤣 and then he starts brooding 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
🤣only if one could break that chain 🤣 Good question. May be Abhay during 200 years: the sky is beautiful. Birds chirp soundly flowers are pretty 🤣🤣
Metz is dead 🤣 and then he starts brooding 🤣
Okay I’m going to sleep again 🤣 I’ll see you in two-three hours Nikki 🤗
bye again 🤣
waiting for the upcoming tufan 🤣🤣
at last neend aa gai. 😆 Take good rest sleep well ❤️🤗 see ya soonOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
Okay I’m going to sleep again 🤣 I’ll see you in two-three hours Nikki 🤗
bye again 🤣
Le pagli ash kar 😆
Did that lady eat the paper 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k