kon hai yeh everyone
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
kon hai yeh everyone
kon hai yeh everyone
Nita, Raji, Nisha, Kusum, Rashi, Vedi
kia mein hoo is list mein nhi na toh everyone kese hua
kia mein hoo is list mein nhi na toh everyone kese hua
Everyone except u🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😆 see i was right, ur name is Prabz😆 good Prabz how r u?
Aajkal humara adda yaha hi😆
I am alright thanks, Yes I have no other names Prab is half of my name.👍🏼
Let me see whats the purpose here cricket I only know the rules of the game nothing about the teams..
I am alright thanks, Yes I have no other names Prab is half of my name.👍🏼
Let me see whats the purpose here cricket I only know the rules of the game nothing about the teams..
Prabjot?
Hehe dont worry yaha sab tarah ke baat hoti hai like ytd we were talking abt shaadi, ages, ITV sucks etc
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Welcome prabz🤗🤗. I am good. I am planning something for my father's birthday then I got reminded of you. So I thought I should ask how are you😎😎. It's okay. Do you watch cricket? If yes then come here😳
mera popat ho gaya 🤣.such a weirdo I am. Sorry for the confusion😓😓😓😓
oh how kind of you to remember me🤗 What did you plan?
I honestly felt lost after that whole game not really sure where I should go in this site so I stayed in the shadows.
no sorry needed. lol seems like Shreya is the name you give to all the evil hosts.😆
mujhe laga Tum break pe ho host ban ke thak gayi hoo 🤣🤣🤣
I have had drama going on since the game ended so didn't really have time.🤣 Plus I got sick last week and trying to recover has been exhausting. You guys didn't scare me off... Yet.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Prabjot?
Hehe dont worry yaha sab tarah ke baat hoti hai like ytd we were talking abt shaadi, ages, ITV sucks etc
Replace the " o " with an " i " And there you have it.
Im bored I'm trying to find something to read or watch.
I cannot cope with ITV I feel like I lose common sense.😆
Replace the " o " with an " i " And there you have it.
Im bored I'm trying to find something to read or watch.
I cannot cope with ITV I feel like I lose common sense.😆
Yes ITV is nonsense nowadays, do watch some the videos that kusum posted in this thread they r too funny.
Oh what do u wanna read? Watch well u can watch webshows, many good webshows out der.
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27