Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yup India need to bowl well n take wkts nahi toh SA will chase it down
Pant needs to take sensible decisions, if we missed this record, I am going to______😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yup India need to bowl well n take wkts nahi toh SA will chase it down
Pant needs to take sensible decisions, if we missed this record, I am going to______😡
I watched the opening first 4 overs and ishaan kishan was wasting balls..
n I was like yeh kar kya raha hai

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
BCCI really needs to reconsider its decision of making Pant😡 captain.
He is trying hard to do experiments like Dhoni and is making worst decision, he can’t be Dhoni, somebody tell him that
What was the need to give yuzi and hardik those overs😡
Hardik has put an example in front of them phir bhi Bcci is adamant with their pant ka pyaar 🤣
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Pant needs to take sensible decisions, if we missed this record, I am going to______😡
We all will be pissed. But hoping ind will win
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I watched the opening first 4 overs and ishaan kishan was wasting balls..
n I was like yeh kar kya raha hai
I think, he thought it was a slow pitch as said during the pitch report, so he played slow😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I watched the opening first 4 overs and ishaan kishan was wasting balls..
n I was like yeh kar kya raha hai
And then he ended up making 70+
Markram is not playing😲
Why
Originally posted by: kavya1994
According to you who will take more wickets for India Today?
I just came back and what am I seeing, already 3 wickets down 😲
I forgot to thank birthday queen today..❤️
Thank you Madhuri ji for tagging me and wish you a very happy birthday and god bless you with lots of love, joy, happiness and success. 🤗🎂🥳
I pray that team india gift you the win today n make your day more happier..

Originally posted by: kavya1994
I think, he thought it was a slow pitch as said during the pitch report, so he played slow😆
Slow nahi tuku tuku khela hai.. 🤣
my hubby was like yeh t20 hai ki test match 🤣
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48