Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
thanku. Human gives me headache 🤣 tell me when do u wanna write spoof?
I need to finish my Ff chapter first but I’m thinking on Sunday 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
thanku. Human gives me headache 🤣 tell me when do u wanna write spoof?
I need to finish my Ff chapter first but I’m thinking on Sunday 🤣
I haven’t watched any of it yet 🤣 so if I like it then yes
i think it works.Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I need to finish my Ff chapter first but I’m thinking on Sunday 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
kya krna hai 🤣
Pkyek ka bhojpuri naamkaran pe ek poll 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i have not followed umbrella acedemy 😊
Oh . But someone here was following it.😆
Let it be then ..
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
i think it works.
Then it’s settled 😳
So u r one of the someone 😆 (here, who follow UA)
its a date 😆😆
sab apne apne suggestion do🤣🤣Pkyek ka bhojpuri naamkaran pe ek poll 😆
I m watching the prom night episode and piya’s misplaced trust is annoying and i m angry with abhay like just let that girl get bitten once. Shayad tab akkal aa jaye 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k