yes from ajmer🤗🤗. But right now I am working somewhere else😉😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes from ajmer🤗🤗. But right now I am working somewhere else😉😉
Yes ,it is👍🏼 .No much though but both languages consists of English alphabets. See french is more popular and most spoken language in the world especially in Europe and canada😳.Originally posted by: Palak2812
French is super useful
If I am not wrong but their alphabets are quite similar to German.
lol food will be good 🤣🤣Yes it isOriginally posted by: Mish14bir26
😆. Shaadhi kahin bhi ho . Food in your wedding should be of 5 star quality 🤗🤗. Btw Germany is a beautiful place😎😎
meri toh morning hi hai abhi bhi 🤣🤣
Me too palak. I watched few Chinese dramas in Lockdown. Dr cutie and way back into love. Two more are there😆. And you??Originally posted by: Palak2812
Nothing against the fans
But mereko k dramas se feel nahi aati
I prefer C dramas
But mera mood per hain 😆
If I am watching then I am watching nahi toh months tak I don't touch any 🤣
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Yeah. Ruturaj ne mukesh ki life set kar di :) He convinced CSK team to pick his stalemate Mukesh. I dont think any other team would have played mukesh so much. CSK played him because of chahar missing and he shined. In the first few matches we were laughing mad at CSK attack. Wsih simarjeet played since start. CSK really suffered from MS not captaining man. When he took over it was too late. Mukesh needs to continue this big fish hunting next season and with chahar back in form it will be a killer combo. Wont be surprised if mukesh makes it into the team after next ipl. https://twitter.com/v1mal7/status/1531857545811349504?s=20&t=Cps7PqvRcb7J5yguerCGQg
Trueee
Mukesh was freaking good in Power play.
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
yes😎😎you also.Mine batch was a epic disaster. In sixth class we studied German. In 7 th class we studied German half year and sanskrit half year. In 8 th standard we studied German for 2 months then came back to sanskrit. Then because of our CM 😤😤😤😤😤😤 . I had to study sanskrit in 8 th class. Then never 😭🤣🤣🤣🥺.
Damnnnn
Hiii KVian
I have studied poora German
My brother started with German in 6th but in mid needed to change to Sanskrit 😆
Originally posted by: Mish14bir26
Me too palak. I watched few Chinese dramas in Lockdown. Dr cutie and way back into love. Two more are there😆. And you??
I have many
For comedy and friendship
I will suggest
Bigg Boss 1&2
Our Secret is a sweet and cute love story.
I can recommend more
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27