😆 let all guess, baad mein pata chaljayega haina Suyash?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
😆 let all guess, baad mein pata chaljayega haina Suyash?
U r not sweet anymore😡Devil Soni👿🤣
Ab Suyash ne mana kiya hai have to oblige no?😆
As you all proposed, I've altered the title of this thread, Soni.. ❤️
I am going to open a Chat Club too for your daily discussions. 😊
I know just kidding😆
you can just tell me

Nice DP Soni!
Cheers..
I have some saved in my phone 😆Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
https://www.espncricinfo.com/player/ms-dhoni-28081/photos
Here is the direct link. Won't even have to search. Can do this for every player. The pics aren't just HD/HQ. They are ultra HD pics. 😆 When I had colour printer I printed loads and loads of them. Then my family stopped buying colour ink :( It was for business use but I wasted it on MS pics. 🤣Now that I earn myself I don't have the time for these stuff. 😭
You guys may have to scroll a lot since MS last played in 2019 for India.
yes i agree 🤣Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
100 pages with Cricket Coaching and Random gibberish. 🤣
We should really rename this thread as the CC/Off topic thread and start a fresh one for the matches. 🤣🤪
IF ppl r better teachers than unacademy 🤣
Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27