it is TV + cricket forum 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
it is TV + cricket forum 🤣
Wahi maine pucha tha
Who asked me
I will do this at night 👍🏼
Same mereko bhi overrated lagta hain 😆
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Bana dete hai. 😆
Yeah
I need it
I am bad with names
I have spend more than 2 months with u guys
So I know your name but more people are around so it will help
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Helly Teja🤣 Achha hua ye dono ek saath BB me nhi the🤣
Dekho Vedi ur fav actress🤣
Bas yehi bachi thi
Imlie is Tamarind
Uddariyaa is Aeroplane
We PS fans call it Kaandya Store and Gandu Store 😆
Yeh Rishita is Nibba Nibbi show 😆
Ghum is Ghum Ganja
Every show has weird names 🤣
If possible
Let's make a Introduction thread for Cricket Members
pandya store always reminds me of hardik pandya🤣(cause of the name)Originally posted by: Palak2812
Imlie is Tamarind
Uddariyaa is Aeroplane
We PS fans call it Kaandya Store and Gandu Store 😆
Yeh Rishita is Nibba Nibbi show 😆
Ghum is Ghum Ganja
Every show has weird names 🤣
Yes yes ,sbs anchors always clarifies that this Pandya store is not related to hardhik pandya🤣🤣. The best is ghum ganji ( takhli Puri -no hair 😎😎) given by me🤗🤗. Pandya store also named as g******* store I want ghum fans to make such kind of name for ghum show😎😎.Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
pandya store always reminds me of hardik pandya🤣(cause of the name)
If you are talking about gul shows then this couple tops in the list for me even the show was good.
arnav singh raizada and khushi Kumari Gupta singh raizada. The show was Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon. And I used to answer - Rabba ve Rabba ve Rabba ve😎😛🤣🤣🤣🤣. My mommy used to say - Bas kar bas kar😅😅😅. P.S - I Don't know if any of you guys have seen it or not?Former India spinner Dilip Doshi passes away at 77 Click here to view more :...
My dear friends, here is the Cricket Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from chatting about the...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
Coming up Afghanistan vs Bangladesh only test in UAE OCT 9 -13 THAN tri series Afghanistan / Bangladesh and Zimbabwe
https://www.cricinfo.com/story/ajinkya-rahane-announces-retirement-from-international-cricket-1548072 Good for him, he is done anyway --even if...
27