Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Krithzz

This talent of mini is I love🤣 in show Neil had sensed it in first meet itself 🤣

Current and machine🤣

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nidhi_Verma

Loving this story😆

Seems like this Vikram is going to become Mini's fan boy ,Neil is going to give him hard time😆

Update soon 

Yes❤😁 he became her fanboy 😇

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah🤣🤣she had set her shikari from teenage🤣

🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail

This talent of mini is I love🤣 in show Neil had sensed it in first meet itself 🤣

So did Mini🤣 she knew he is the shikari she has been waiting for🤣

PopyRosid thumbnail

Crazy🤣 those contrast I loved🤣 when Vikram was describing Mini and Neil describing Mini🤣 that red anarkali salwar Neil comparing to red devil with horns😈  🤣 long hairs Devil 🤣 Annabelle cheeks🤣but but why Neil got highly irritated when Vikram talked about lips 🤣 though he covered it up with red lipstick thing but did he remember kiss ?🤣 mini calling him bacche ke pita🤣 hilarious🤣

may he don't like anyone to stare her😇😇❤

PopyRosid thumbnail

Part-7

"It's a long story yaar" Arjun and Bobby told him the tom and jerry fight story of the last two and a half years of mini and neil.

"did you really kissed her?"vikram asked with sobbing voice.

"yeah... but it was a mistake "neil replied.

"mistake ... okay. What happened is happened and nothing like that should happen again. You should treat her like a behan" Vikram told to Neil.

"Bahan🙄.....she is my enemy i can't treat her like a bahan."neil replied in serious tone.

"Then friend "vikram asked.

"never "he replied.

""okay.... but don't treat her as a girlfriend "vikram said in requesting voice.

"no never.... i'm not intrested in her"neil replied.

"did you get any idea to ruin her entrance exam? "arjun asked.

"no yaar.... i thought to torn her hall ticket. but i don't know where she kept it"neil replied.

" can we mix the sleeping pill in the food? " arjun asked.

"No,no it's dangerous," Neil replied.

"Then what to do?"arjun asked.

"Guys chill .. let her go and write the exam. It is a sin to plan to ruin someone's exam" Vikram advised them.

"vikram I understand what your problem is.

Don't fall for her beauty. She is a devil and she is a karate black belt.She broke the hand of the man who misbehaved her on the bus in the previous day. so don't try to flirt with her"neil also advised him.

"Is it😕?"vikram asked

"Yeah... And he is my neighbour "bobby replied.

neil and his friends think many ideas to ruin her exam. But they did not get it.

In the evening the groom and his family returned. After that, Neil's friends went to their house. Neil's relatives returned to their home after dinner that night. mini and Ashok also had dinner from Neil's house.

"Bhagwan ji...please hear my prayer. I want she to catch fever tonight and will not be able to attend tomorrow's exam. "neil prayed before going to bed.

"Neil .... please wake up" priya knocked on the door and said it. Neil woke up in the morning to hear this.

"mom ... it's eight o'clock. I can get up at nine o'clock." neil said in a sleepy voice.

"Arey neil.. Please wake up..mini is not well... please come with me."priya said again.

"Really ? Oh god, thank you for hearing my prayer," he said, controlling his joy, and Neil went and opened the door.

"What happened to her? Did she have a fever?" Neil asked casually.

"No neil ... I don't know what happened. She is lying unconscious in the room."priya said in tensed voice.

"What....?"He was shocked to hear what Priya said. Before Priya could say the rest, he ran to Mini's house.

"What happened uncle?" Neil asked panting when he entered her room.

Ashok, Amar and Neena were in her room. mini was lying on Ashok's lap. Neena was to check the pulse of mini.

Before Ashok could start replying, Nina said,

"Uncle her pulse rate is not normal. Let's take her to the hospital soon."

Ashok looked at Amar with fear.

"Don't worry ashok nothing will happen. I can go and start the car." Amar went downstairs.

Neil carried mini in his arm before ashok pick her up.

And he went downstair. Ashok and Neena followed him.

Ashok and Nina got into the back seat. neil laid mini in their lap. priya climbed into the front seat and looked at neil and asked.

"Aren't you coming to the hospital?"

"I will come but now i need to take a shower". Neil replied. Amar drive the car to the hospital.

They went to the hospital where neena works.

neil received priya's phone call when he was combing his hair after taking a bath.

"Hello mom what is the situation there. Is she okay? " neil asked nervously.

"No neil she is not okay. she is in icu now.

"The doctor said after examining her that this was because she had used over dose sleeping pills."Priya replied.

"Sleeping pills? Did she use sleeping pills?" Neil asked skeptically

"No neil ... she is not using it.Ashok bhai has lodged a complaint to the police to know the truth of it," said Priya.

"hmm ... mom I'll be there in half an hour" said Neil and disconnected the phone.

Neil suddenly remembered that Arjun had told her to give her sleeping pills in yesterday . He immediately called Arjun's number.

"Hello" Arjun said sleepily.

"Arjun did you mix the sleeping pill in the food for mini yesterday?"neil asked to him.

"Mini??? Which mini"he replied in sleepy voice

"My neighbour that little devil"neil replied.

"Nahi...... Kya hua"arjun replied.

neil told everything to arjun.

"Arey neil I did not do that. I just said an idea that came in my mind at that moment but I don't have courage to do that." Arjun said to Neil in a crying voice.

Neil called Bobby and Vikram and talked about it. It was a shock to them too. Police questioned all those who attended the engagement and also the workers in catering service center but they were unable to apprehend the culprit.

After 3 to 4 days mini recovered and she was discharged from the hospital. Mini was so sad for not being able to write her exam. Ashok decided to take her admission in management quata for B arch.

"Ashok uncle ... pappa want to talk to you  something about mini's college admission" neil said loudly and went inside mini's house.

"papa is not here" said mini. she was sitting on the sofa and reading a book

"Okay" he replied and turned to leave

"Why did you mix sleeping pills in my food?" Minni asked angrily.

"listen mini ... I don't like you I hurt you a lot but I did not do this. I'm not that much cruel to play with someone's life" neil said politely

"Neil you are the only person who is hostile to me in this area. You know that if I get a high rank in the entrance everyone will make fun of you because of that you did this to me"Mini said.

"Mini .. I said once that I did not do this. There is a person in this area who hates you more than me." neil replied.

"Don't lie neil... I know it's you"mini argued.

"No it's not me"neil replied angrily.

"yes mini .. it's not him" Arjun, Vikram and Bobby said together and went inside the house.

Vikram had a bouquet of Red Rose in his hand . The first thing Neil noticed was that boquet.

"What did you bring with the bouquet?" Neil asked looking at Vikram.

"I bought it for mini" Vikram said extending it towards the mini.

"Hi mini, I'm Vikram.new friend of Neil."

"Hi...I saw you on the day of neena didi's engagement. and thankyou for the bouquet.Actually red roses are my favorite "mini said with a smile.

"mini, this red rose is like your li ..."

"Vikram ... do you want coffee or tea to drink?"Neil interrupted before vikram could finish his dialogue.

"I do not want anything yaar" vikram replied formally.

"mini ... we are serious. There is someone in this area who hates you more than Neil"said Bobby and he sat down on the sofa.

"Haa... And that person is very dangerous "arjun said and he sat near to arjun.

"No ... I have no other enemies," said mini, sitting opposite to them and she placed the boquet in the teapoy.

"Maybe there's someone in this area who is as jealous of you as Neil."vikram said and he sat near to mini.

"But ???" Before  mini could say something,Arjun looked at Neil and asked, 

"Neil, did anyone come who was not invited to the engagement?"

"I don't know"neil replied.

"Neil, we can find it by checking cctv"vikram said to neil. mini, arjun and boby give him a unbelievable look.

"vikram, that's my house, not the hospital or the bank," Neil said, controlling his anger.

"One minute, the engagement video was taken. If we check it out, we can find is any unfamiliar person was attended the function ?" Bobby asked.

"police already checked it yaar"neil replied.

"Don't worry mini.We can catch the person who did this to you, "Vikram said, placing his hand on Mini's shoulder..

Neil was irritated by his action.Neil glare him angrily.

He controlled his anger by pinching the petals of the rose in the rose bouquet.

to be continued.....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistakes and give your comments❤

Edited by PopyRosid - 1 years ago
N_sharmaa thumbnail

Who gave mini sleeping pills ? This is suspense now 😆 is it Vikram ,? Neil jealous of Vikram🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

So did Mini🤣 she knew he is the shikari she has been waiting for🤣

Their role reversal is always lit. Shikari ,Shikar , deer tiger 😉

PopyRosid thumbnail
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Who gave mini sleeping pills ? This is suspense now 😆 is it Vikram ,? Neil jealous of Vikram🤣

Twist❤

Yeah... He is jealous😇

PopyRosid thumbnail

Their role reversal is always lit. Shikari ,Shikar , deer tiger 😉

Shikari and shikar❤