Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

Thank you Faiqua for helping Fahnana out.  I will send Farhana59 a PM.  

Cheers.....

Thank you Savera, πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Thank you Savera, πŸ‘πŸΌ

I already sent a PM to Farhana.

Cheers....

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

I already sent a PM to Farhana.

Cheers....

Thanks dear😊

x.Covila thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WOW

I am reserving the spot

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sarunalicious

WOW

I am reserving the spot

Welcome dear

aditi-K thumbnail

Bookmarked

Tremendous efforts

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi-K

Bookmarked

Tremendous efforts

Thank You

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Whenever I watch ipk..n that's every 6 months πŸ˜† I come here to read all the wonderful analogies which I may never be able to describe in words 

How beautiful this love story was..how amazingly well performed ..how amazingly well written and executed ..how I go through the same emotions again and again, yet can't have enuf of it β€οΈ Thx for keeping the forum alive 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I agree and disagree :)

Many things now make sense that what actually was going on but one thing is for sure that the makers lost the interest or the new writers couldn't connect better to the original ones. This is my issue with long term projects, you can't keep up with the pace, interest, passion, and love. You lose it big time, maybe that is why people like you and me don't watch soaps on a regular basis. IPK was exceptional, Before IPK and after IPK, I never could connect to any other show besides short term projects and language is no barrier for me, I watch many things. Thanks to many friends, they have introduced me to many good things out there. 

Netflix, Amazon, and many portals are offering such a variety and real-life stuff that excites me. I am not into the stuff which is on air these days,

100% . Ipk is one of the rare shows which had a happy and satisfying ending , without butchering the characters majorly . Now if we expect it to run for a few more years , , it wasn't possible without compromising on the intelligence of the characters..how long can they retain sham? They already dumbed down anjali to a large extent to accommodate him.  The show was over when arnav and khushi got married, a perfect closure..uske baad mujhe bhi nai dekhna tha. 

I know that time fans were disappointed with the off screen drama , not sure exactly what it was but I have an idea..they ended it on time and they gave us a lot to cherish ..I wouldn't want a replacement for arnav..I wouldn't want a replacement for anjali..for that matter Nani, nk, mami, akash , payal , bhuaji or anyone . 

There r some other shows which I adore when they were on air , but thy ended so badly that I never wanna revisit them. From the time I have seen ipk, I don't like any other show πŸ˜† I always compare them and koi bhi itna acha nai tha

Originally posted by: _charu_

Whenever I watch ipk..n that's every 6 months πŸ˜† I come here to read all the wonderful analogies which I may never be able to describe in words 

How beautiful this love story was..how amazingly well performed ..how amazingly well written and executed ..how I go through the same emotions again and again, yet can't have enuf of it β€οΈ Thx for keeping the forum alive 

You said it

can't have enough of it.

IPK is something you can watch over and over and can't get bored of it at all.

No doubt, Faiqa has done tremendous job over the years to keep the forum alive in a true sense.