

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lmao the title, I thought she needed my help
Who is financing her movies
Aisha you wrote that title on purpose didn't you? 🤣 I fully expected to see that after Dhaakad's failure, she landed in emergency ward. 🤣
Yup! identical. 
yes I did it on purpose 🤣🤣 my boss knows me so well 🤣Originally posted by: Minionite
Aisha you wrote that title on purpose didn't you? 🤣 I fully expected to see that after Dhaakad's failure, she landed in emergency ward. 🤣
Title padh ke laga ki Kangu ko dhakad ke super flop hone ka zabardast shock laga aur usse emergency care ki zaroorat pad gayi
Ye pehli political party hogi jo apne kaam ke dum per nahi...movies ke dum per jeetegi....TKF...Delhi files and now Emergency....wah wah...😆
God, her image with the white streak🤣 I hope it's edited and she looks better than that, because rn it looks like a rejected look from fashion movie's rampwalk montage😆
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Ye pehli political party hogi jo apne kaam ke dum per nahi...movies ke dum per jeetegi....TKF...Delhi files and now Emergency....wah wah...😆
Modi na ho forum ki daal me tadka kaise lagega😭