Frequent Posters

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Let me do it for you

Basically they will see how the new family track will go 

Then when it fails as the attention would be on family politics than actual Maan, they will have an accident and die.

The adopted girl will become the new Anupama. The family would take Kapadia business and Baa and V would adopt the new girl.

She may or may not be treated well. Depends on how they want to white wash Vanraj and Baa. Then another  US return guy would fall in love with her anencourage  her on dreams. But alas the cycle would repeat.

Hopefully does not happen but seen enough as progress is shown in regressive style.

From a financial view trips are falling and contracts are already negotiated.

Hence they will try to keep same profit margins with new actors 

Sorry do not want to hurt any feelings 

😔

All the adoption posts made me curious and I checked the precap in twitter.. Looks like there will be a new generation soon.. the way dialogues and the girl is shown exactly like Anupamaa..and how they are showering MaAn cliches. It looks as if they are saying dekh lo jitna dekhna hai..yehi last hai

It can also be that GK is quitting, and he would die. Then they would show how Shahs are helping Sr and Jr Anupama and how Kapadias are torturing them. WE MAY EVEN GET TO SEE ANURAJ AS A REALITY..This actually seems very possible now

Edited by strancho - 2 years ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ayushijindal

An adoption can only heal him.. pta tha. And it is actually very very good...

People Are just asking why so soon. They could easily spend some time together and take care of affairs for couple of years 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mujhe abhi ye strike hua ki ye adoption new ladki ka hai.. Jo bilkul anupama ke jaisi hai.. 

Matalab RS planning new gen.. 

Matalab maan yahi tak the..😶

Matalab 27 years bata kar uss 27 years ka kuch na diya.. 

Ahhhh...yaar this make my mood more wrost..😑😑

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bhavna, please find yourself a boyfriend. Who does this on their honeymoon? Is this a joke? What were those expressions Anu while watching Anuj dance!😕😲

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Harish111

People Are just asking why so soon. They could easily spend some time together and take care of affairs for couple of years 

PH is too scared to show romantic moments between MaAn so they are keeping it moving. 🤷🏻‍♀️

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Anuj is a liar. He said he will romance Anu all day..No lihaas. Where is the romance. Aab Haq Hain to lihaas nahin. WTF. When there was no huq,  there was more Rance. I am literally fed up with this show.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

she looked like she enjoyed that. 😳

I expected ITV standard SR. I have seen lots of bold SR in ITV. So it's a show on ITV can't be the reason for showing such a thandaa SR. MaAn dance on date was more passionate than this.

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Let me do it for you

Basically they will see how the new family track will go 

Then when it fails as the attention would be on family politics than actual Maan, they will have an accident and die.

The adopted girl will become the new Anupama. The family would take Kapadia business and Baa and V would adopt the new girl.

She may or may not be treated well. Depends on how they want to white wash Vanraj and Baa. Then another  US return guy would fall in love with her and encourage  her on dreams. But alas the cycle would repeat.

Hopefully does not happen but seen enough as progress is shown in regressive style.

From a financial view trps are falling and contracts are already negotiated.

Hence they will try to keep same profit margins with new actors 

Sorry do not want to hurt any feelings 

😔

Ali did you see my story prediction 😂

strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

I expected ITV standard SR. I have seen lots of bold SR in ITV. So it's a show on ITV can't be the reason for showing such a thandaa SR. MaAn dance on date was more passionate than this.

Honestly if anyone here have watched Mahadev in Life OK can understand. I never asked for any bold scenes or anything. In fact I did not ask for even a peck. If the makers wants to show love, chemistry in a sanskaari way please watch all the episodes of Mahadev. Waha to koi scope hi nahi tha kuch dikhane ka, but proper dialogues, solid story made up for everything.

Story nahi deni mat do, issues address nahi karne mat karo. But dont make MaAn a joke and a laughing stock.