Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: grace2021

I agree...I am feeling kind of diconnect from Maan ( as of now🀣🀣)

They are rushing to show a particular track and everything is sounding on sort of fast track.

Yes mee too.. Now nothing can save me from this show ab mere liye maan toh gye bhaad mein.. I mean mtlb yehi dekhane k liye shaadi krayi h kya indono ki...woh bhi anuj k 27 yrs ki tapasya k baad...thodi happy married life ki ss toh dete. They can show many things related to anuj nd her children bonding... Some office scenes restaurant project restart again... There progress in married life.. How she balance between raesi anuj relatives every situations around her... Uske bachche... And also married life...romance insecurity trauma of orev marriage...some worries everything Isme 3-4 months cut jaate hai.. Achche se likhete . .. 

Bohot kuch dikhane layak tha.. Phir 3-4   month mein bachi ko le aate.. Chote cute bachhe trps dete hai.. 

But this rushing is totally nonsense... 

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ga1986

Looks like the writer has outsourced her writing to the choreographer ki bhai ab tu sambhaal le , I’m too busy watching KGF .... 

haa..sach mai..lagta hai vaha sirf Choreographer hii hai jo kaam kar kar raha hai.. Baaki sab to pata nahi kya hii kar rahe hai..😢

Aur mere dimag mai to bas abhi yahi aa raha hai ki vo humare maan the?.. 

Nahi vo humare MAAN the hii nahi...🀑

THEY ARE NOT MAAN...

Ye vo humare 2nd sep se lakar 20 may tak ke maan the...nahi.. 

Ye to pata nahi kon hii log the...😢

kenika thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueeN456

Yes mee too.. Now nothing can save me from this show ab mere liye maan toh gye bhaad mein.. I mean mtlb yehi dekhane k liye shaadi krayi h kya indono ki...woh bhi anuj k 27 yrs ki tapasya k baad...thodi happy married life ki ss toh dete. They can show many things related to anuj nd her children bonding... Some office scenes restaurant project restart again... There progress in married life.. How she balance between raesi anuj relatives every situations around her... Uske bachche... And also married life...romance insecurity trauma of orev marriage...some worries everything Isme 3-4 months cut jaate hai.. Achche se likhete . .. 

Bohot kuch dikhane layak tha.. Phir 3-4   month mein bachi ko le aate.. Chote cute bachhe trps dete hai.. 

But this rushing is totally nonsense... 

yaar please...πŸ₯±

Band kardo.. Please isko band kardo... 

Mai gaurup se bahut pyaar karti huu.. Aur unke show ka ye haal hote nahi dekh paungi..😢

kenika thumbnail
thank you vai... Thank you so much for this...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Kakul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yaar I think GK ka hot romance dekhne ke liye uske next project ka intezaar karna padega

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Good morning lovely pissed off peepsssπŸ€—πŸ˜˜, good morning to supper pissed off me too.. 

Time aa gaya sirf yaha hello bolneka and mere drabble post karneka.. because i want to have proper story for them at least somwhere.. toh main hi likhti hu. Inse kuch nahi hoga..

2 episodes yeh shaanti se dekhne nahi dete.. matlab hadh hain.. 

Anyway.. i cannot even troll MaAn scenes because i still love the jodi. The precap was hot oil poured over me.. itni kya jaldi hain bhai? 

But then bold of me to assume they will give a good story for Anu n Anuj.. they are NOT a fraand no.. 

Chalo i shall leave it at that. No point in getting my bp shot up for this shhhiittt.. 

Ciao ciao babies.. see y'all whenever.. πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ˜˜β€

Oh and thank you vaibhs and puja for the tags and tt links and review.. mwaahhh 😘😘😘

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kenika

vahi na.. Chodo mujhe SR se to vaise hii koi umeed nahi thi...πŸ˜‘

Pata tha yahi hone wala hai.. 

But baat to kar lete... Itna dance.. Jokers lag rahe the..😑😑😑

Matalab Litterly sirf dance.. Koi ittu saa intimate moment na hua inse..😢😢

Chodo 

Aur adoption track.. Are you even serious..

Abhi shaadi hue 2 din hue hai... 27 saal ka wait...matalab kya kya sapne the.. Dhang se baat tak na ki dono ne... Ye humare maan nahi hai..πŸ˜­πŸ˜”

Yahi hai vo jo sirf ek issue pe 15 min ki chai pe charcha karte the..πŸ˜‘

Chodo mujhe kuch bolna hii na hai.. Mera din kharab kar diya..😢

Nahi ye woh anuj hai who we used to love.. Naa ye wo maan h jo chhoti ki chhoti baat chai pe charcy se logically discuss krte the.. Anuj wo tha jo jo thoda bohot philosophical logical mudde ki baat krta .... Sab ka achche se bohot pyaar se qatal kr dia inhone.. Ab ye story jo ki bachi hi nhi h.. N maan ka kuch nhi ho skta.. Saadist.. But we hv to accept it. 

rupsii thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupsii

Good morning lovely pissed off peepsssπŸ€—πŸ˜˜, good morning to supper pissed off me too.. 

Time aa gaya sirf yaha hello bolneka and mere drabble post karneka.. because i want to have proper story for them at least somwhere.. toh main hi likhti hu. Inse kuch nahi hoga..

2 episodes yeh shaanti se dekhne nahi dete.. matlab hadh hain.. 

Anyway.. i cannot even troll MaAn scenes because i still love the jodi. The precap was hot oil poured over me.. itni kya jaldi hain bhai? 

But then bold of me to assume they will give a good story for Anu n Anuj.. they are NOT a fraand no.. 

Chalo i shall leave it at that. No point in getting my bp shot up for this shhhiittt.. 

Ciao ciao babies.. see y'all whenever.. πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ˜˜β€

Oh and thank you vaibhs and puja for the tags and tt links and review.. mwaahhh 😘😘😘

SmithaRam thumbnail

Thank you  Vaibhavi! πŸ€—

The room decor, the lack of lighting, his sun glasses and outfit, balloons, etc makes it look so weird and cheap! 

Peppss thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Thank you  Vaibhavi! πŸ€—

The room decor, the lack of lighting, his sun glasses and outfit, balloons, etc makes it look so weird and cheap! 

There you said it...cheap is exactly what it was