Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
SURPRISEEEEEE!! Imlie is preggo and Aryan is now infertile….my mind is spinning now.
Today I just watched the precap today and mannnn…why do I do this to myself…meri futi kismat 😤
🤣
Dhongi baba ka chamatkar🤣
So another roller coaster ride next week
He was so pissed but one look at her and he gets concerned.
I saw the disclaimer. Yaar disclaimers daal jar yeh log khun bhi maaf karde😡

·
he looked over at everyone present but worried his eyes found hers, aryan: are you okshe just nodded her headN saas: why did you come here aru, do you know what you have done aryan: do you know what you were trying to do
Wth... Who the f### is approving these story lines... What a complete shitt show..
...... I don't think even my fammy love is strong enough to withstand this nonsense....
Seriously this is crazy... Like they are deliberately trying to tank the show