
·
arpi: they are not the only ones stressed aru, since everything happened I wasn't able to speak to you, are you ok?aru: didiarpi: thats fine if you don't wanna speak but you're going to speak to imlie right?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing

·
arpi: they are not the only ones stressed aru, since everything happened I wasn't able to speak to you, are you ok?aru: didiarpi: thats fine if you don't wanna speak but you're going to speak to imlie right?

·
aru: didi its not like I don't wanna speak to you, its just that IMLIE AND I HAVEN'T PLANNED THIS

·
aryan: BUT STILL WE WERE HAPPY, and what happened after no one planned it right hmmmm uh
Apparently it’s happening guys !!!
SURPRISEEEEEE!! Imlie is preggo and Aryan is now infertile….my mind is spinning 😵💫
Today I just watched the precap today and mannnn…why do I do this to myself…meri futi kismat 😤
Seriously aryan is not suspicious something is wrong and would believe he is impotent is it !!!why are getting served crap but still they have time for advertising oils in the show!!!