Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prekshagarg thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Wonderful,

Sometimes I wonder What's this pull or sacred relation between maneet that they understand each other this well. 

And our geet she is too cute , she knows all the inside and out of maan, and what he feels at a particular moment. Maneet is love😍😍

Geet's family is very caring towards her 

Now I am very curious to know about Geet's past which I feel there is more which maan does't know and I want tht geet herself should tell to maan

Now waiting for the next update.

asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hey awesome update

Now maan is there so geet does not have any other worry other than worrying for maan’s health! She knows maan will take care of everything!

i can understand maan he has so many things on his plate and is guilty as well. But why geet is suddenly wanting to be physical?! I think she is insecure!

Pls update soon!

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update 

Loved it 

Geet is asking maan to take her out from home  , even she has done the background work for maan ..

Maan s feeling guilty that because of him she has suffered so much ...

Geet s nursing maans hand and she s openly expressing her feeling towards maan ...

Continue soon

Waiting 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hoping for an update 

tellyme thumbnail

Part 30

https://tellymeanu.wordpress.com/2022/05/26/phcs-part-30/

Dear readers - Please do like and place comment to motivate me for this story as well.

This FF will be full of many sweet Maaneet moments. So please motivate.

-Anu 🤗

pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Liked how maan took the initiation in asking for marriage and now he has. big task of convincing his parents.loved their relation so much .demanding geet and his romeo accepting all her demands.bucause of guilt he is not behaving normally with her only geet can bring him out of it .Overthinker brij stop analysing too much and accept it idiot.want to see more maneet moments.

asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Geet’s family is not the problem . The real problem is maan’s family. Eager to see how maan will make them agree! Maan geet chat part was awesome. Hope after finding out about geet’s feeling, brij will not create any problem!!

Cant wait for next update!!

Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Maan put forward his proposal in his own way and I liked the approach of Geet’s family; they want no mistakes this time. Brij trying to connect the dots and in fact it is a very transparent case, Geet’s changes directly proportional to Maan’s presence 😉

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Maan talked to brij about their alliance brij got shocked but it's best proposal and matter of his sister so he want to discuss with family 

Family was happy but scared too so decide to call Maan for further discussion they have no problem but they want his family to accept this and proposal send by them 

Maan don't want to involve Geet in all this proposal episode and told her to alert about her mobile 

Now Geet have to make sure no one get hint of her involvement brij is concern about Geet and about this proposal he deeply trying to figure out the puzzle of Geet getting better after going office and Maan entry in all this hope Geet able to hide whatever Maan said her 

Bz Maan family not going to accept this alliance so easily 

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Fabulous update great