Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ep 3:
I like it that this drama shows two different worlds.. middle class ppl problems.. and high class.
I felt bad for the lovebirds.. Their mothers are hell bent on destroying their happiness.😒 I am happy that Ayesha comforts her sister, and protects her younger one. She is a responsible girl.. and I am worming for her.❤️
Basit is a charmer.. his meetings with Ayesha Omar's character are treat to watch, as he tries his best to get into the point.😆 She seems like a fun loving girl from his class, but after his mom's past, she can hardly fit as a wife for him.
Can't wait for the next ep. It will be fun to watch how he will take back his proposal 😆
LOL, I was waiting for him to get up from the pool and give us a sneak peak of his (top) half-frontal .. 😛😉
Yes, I agree.. the power he holds, especially when he plays such characters .. draws you into it .. loving the parallel characters & their progression towards their fates
Whenever i see Irsa gazal on screen acting all seriously in this show all i can think about her as dadi from CAS abd her saying Achi pari😆