It also seems to me that this is an idea to catch someone by the tail. Ram are emotional, but not stupid like a cork
I'm going to keep my irons in the fire and wait and watch for it to be proved that Ram isn't stupid 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
It also seems to me that this is an idea to catch someone by the tail. Ram are emotional, but not stupid like a cork
I'm going to keep my irons in the fire and wait and watch for it to be proved that Ram isn't stupid 🤣
Originally posted by: DazzlingLight
Mujhe laga I will come here to see the episode getting bashed..and I can sit back and relax. Yahan aake interest pique ho gaya 🤣
Duvidha mein hun..dekhun ya nahin?
Dekha, toh I will may get pulled in again
Nahin dekha, toh suspense se dimaag kharab hoga
Mat dekho raita hai failta hi jaa rha hai 🤣 aur aise fail rha hai ki dimaag ka dahi ho jaega 😛
Originally posted by: DazzlingLight
Mujhe laga I will come here to see the episode getting bashed..and I can sit back and relax. Yahan aake interest pique ho gaya 🤣
Duvidha mein hun..dekhun ya nahin?
Dekha, toh I will may get pulled in again
Nahin dekha, toh suspense se dimaag kharab hoga
Behna na dekho toh behtar hoga.. Twitter jaa ke idea kar lo episode ka🤣
Kahi melt na ho jae 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: DazzlingLight
Mujhe laga I will come here to see the episode getting bashed..and I can sit back and relax. Yahan aake interest pique ho gaya 🤣
Duvidha mein hun..dekhun ya nahin?
Dekha, toh I will may get pulled in again
Nahin dekha, toh suspense se dimaag kharab hoga
Mat dekh. Just maze le. I feel dekhegi toh aur irritation hoga. But in the end your choice.
Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut
Behna na dekho toh behtar hoga.. Twitter jaa ke idea kar lo episode ka🤣
Wahi kiya abhi 🤣
Maintaining my no-watch streak is precious!
Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut
Just seen it. That's wishful thinking. Each time we think Ram has something up on his sleeve and he disappoints us. I have to watch to believe it.
That brown suit is horrible🙈
Haven’t seen enough I suppose 😆 so was hopeful. Suits? Tell me about it. All of his suits off late are terrible that rangeela pink, chamkeela green and now this All I feel like doing is a Phoebe Buffay and scream ‘My Eyes’ 🤪
We should keep a record meter who lasts the longest without watching 🤣
It also seems to me that this is an idea to catch someone by the tail. Ram are emotional, but not stupid like a cork
Fingers crossed 🤞