One sided match๐ฅฑ I won't be surprised if GT meets Gujarat Lion's fate๐ค
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
One sided match๐ฅฑ I won't be surprised if GT meets Gujarat Lion's fate๐ค
He's taking on Butler and Samson. Who would not be scared? ๐คช๐คฃOriginally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Face dekh kar toh gusse mein or dara hua zyada lag raha tha๐
Kishore kon hai bhai๐ง
Nah Soni ne bataya trailblazer jeeti google ne jhooth bola tha๐
They won 1 lost 1
Rashid ke over mein both playing so carefully๐
Yeh Buttler ne nahi maara na ab toh maine ise maar dena hain๐ณ
Originally posted by: kavya1994
I had simple the playoffs route chart without any skipper's pic but still I searched for it, with pic one so that she can understand well.
I had the same simple playoff chart but I donโt know why stupid imgur was acting up. Or may be now it doesnโt even let me upload pics with desktop site as well ๐ก ( from my phone )
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Yeh Buttler ne nahi maara na ab toh maine ise maar dena hain๐ณ
Chill Kusum, let him play as he wants, he needs his confidence back
Chalo step out ki koshish toh ki๐
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: RR vs GT, Qualifier 2, at Maharaja Yadavindra Singh International Cricket Stadium, Mullanpur, New Chandigarh on 29/05/2026 at 7:30PM...
33