Haaaaaaaaaaayyyeee so beautiful. :')
Thank you so much 🥺🥰❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Haaaaaaaaaaayyyeee so beautiful. :')
Thank you so much 🥺🥰❤️
Originally posted by: sherry_24
This is beautiful Wildy! ❤️Haven’t heard the song before, but it is really a good one.
Thanks for sharing Moor❤️
Thank you so much 🥺🥰❤️
It was actually Moor who suggested this song ❤️
Episode not up ???
but found this on the tag
Neil’s episode In a web series., I didn’t watch yet 😬
Kkis serial akriti also acted here with NeilEpisode not up ???
but found this on the tag
Neil’s episode In a web series., I didn’t watch yet 😬
Episode not up ???
but found this on the tag
Neil’s episode In a web series., I didn’t watch yet 😬
Yeah...I watched it long long ago..set during partition era Bengal
I did not like it..did not finish watching....
The way it was written & directed was just so so...not much emotional connect...purely my opinion
I found Neils Gujarati movie Bhanwar much better
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Yogi ka story...he has reposted a fan story in which fan has written that we will miss you...Yogi has reacted with sad, crying emojis
Did you guys see this?
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Yogi ka story...he has reposted a fan story in which fan has written that we will miss you...Yogi has reacted with sad, crying emojis
I saw this. Also, I honestly don't think so the makers have any plan to bring him back.
I saw this vm here Neil is excellent with his emotions his chemistry with manasi also good
We can’t be sure. He hasn’t confirmed it yet. They all are pretty good at keeping is guessing. Similarly maybe just playing around. Till he actually says he is leaving or there is a farewell, there will be a possibility
Originally posted by: RejiBuji
I saw this vm here Neil is excellent with his emotions his chemistry with manasi also good
I have watched a few scenes only...and Neil was pretty good
I have also heard that the show was very good...but have not been able to find it online