Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I liked both the segments, they are cute and fun. But I am not able to get over the fact that they showed meetwa extremely rude and disrespectful towards meety and now they turned it all into fun stuff. 

When will the guy grow up, this is fun but not satisfying. They ruined the character and now there is no guilt trip but fun stuff ☹️ I need the guilt trip and redemption otherwise the connect is just not there..

and if they show Babita all dressed up having fun then I will not watch, it’s wrong in my eyes 😬 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I liked both the segments, they are cute and fun. But I am not able to get over the fact that they showed meetwa extremely rude and disrespectful towards meety and now they turned it all into fun stuff. 

When will the guy grow up, this is fun but not satisfying. They ruined the character and now there is no guilt trip but fun stuff ☹️ I need the guilt trip and redemption otherwise the connect is just not there..

and if they show Babita all dressed up having fun then I will not watch, it’s wrong in my eyes 😬 

hopefully they show meetwa guilty too , but lets see what makers have planned the connection of viewers and show is already handing on a thread lets see if it will be repaired or broken

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

hopefully they show meetwa guilty too , but lets see what makers have planned the connection of viewers and show is already handing on a thread lets see if it will be repaired or broken

Kuch nahi royega baith ke

This show he is the working FL

Jiggy likes rota hua ML🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Guilt and redemption bas OS mai milega.. I have kind of imagined other endings for that track and now it's back to meme.. 😌

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Guilt and redemption bas OS mai milega.. I have kind of imagined other endings for that track and now it's back to meme.. 😌

Give a nice OS and link it to their clownery for people like me so we can find some peace 🙈

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I always wnted Meetwa to pursue her and  not the other way around… Yaha par Meety is hell bend to stick to him like a bubblegum without giving an ounce of thought to her self respect… It was just not a silly argument that shes letting him  go off the hook… He had literally decided to throw her out of the house n also now of his life n then the mistreatment…!! I wanted a proper redemption with full of guilt n remorse  😔… Though the segmnts released are cute n fun n so is the precap but then this would had served its purpose when the tracks were fun n lit !!!!! Here it’s smethng serious n its not funny!!!!!Har cheez ka mazak banakar rakha hai ye Makers nei… tats y the trps r not serving them!!!😡

Edited by mehraan - 2 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

What is the aim of this track exactly? Meetwa's realisation that he cant live without Meety or is it Meetwa realises that he has misunderstood Meety or ... just insertion of clownery and romance? 🤔 

I didnt expect it to be a full fledged track actually.. . Laga bas jhatka hoga.... 

Edited by Anjureads - 2 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anjureads

What is the aim of this track exactly? Meetwa's realisation that he cant live without Meety or is it Meetwa realises that he has misunderstood Meety or ... just insertion of clownery and romance? 🤔 

bhagwan jane kya chal raha hai makers ke dimag mein are they waiting for channel's ultimatum , if they don't know how to pursue the story then end it giving a proper closure

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Kya bol gaya ye Fool aaj ke epsde mei?????? Wat does tis Meetwa Want??? He wants Meety to be The Extra Doormat smiley39smiley39…Tats his Masla !!!!!!  Issey Zyada Achi Bahu n BiwiChahiye  Issey… Seriously smiley11… Is he blind kya?!!!!! Ab issey Zyada kya Karey Meety ??? Apne Aap ko Parivaar ke liye Mardey?!!!smiley7 … His views tat SI n wife cant go hand in hand …🤢… i mean Ullu kahinka u only made her the Police officer n shiwed her the dreams… Now when she is doing wat is required of her, hes pulling fullstop… declaring she  is not the APT Bahu or Wife….. He is a refined version of MCP!!!I really wnt to kniw wat is Achi Biwi n Bahu ka definition ….

Edited by mehraan - 2 years ago