Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hellloooo😳

Just read about Tejo being in asylum and some bts too , well I think it's jail , lol so we have Tejo/Tanya spinning more stories

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chocru

Saravi tum log toh ekta ko bhi peeche chod gaye sadism mein 👏 

EK atleast party, sharty, mazaa, romance bhi dikhati hai apni sadism ka vishwaroop prakat karne se pehle... aap log toh itne gaye guzre hai ki do pal bhi chain se jeene nahi dete... you punish your leads for being good and wanting to be happy 👏

Dil ki baat boldi tune...they are such egoistics sadists n what not🤬

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Chocru

Atleast somebody is getting a treatment in this show. 😆

Baad me hume bhi treatment lene me majboor kar denge ye log🤡

Mink thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 08_maria

Hellloooo😳

Just read about Tejo being in asylum and some bts too , well I think it's jail , lol so we have Tejo/Tanya spinning more stories

It’s probably back story. Weren’t they shouting at fire location a few days ago. This will show how she escaped for help and then made it to London. She wasn’t in London for 6 months working at cafe the whole time. 

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maanarsh

Baad me hume bhi treatment lene me majboor kar denge ye log🤡

hum bhi Tanya ki tarah Saravi ke locker se paisa churake treatment ke liye nikalenge😤

Puchenge toh bolenge "majboori hai"😏

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

hum bhi Tanya ki tarah Saravi ke locker se paisa churake treatment ke liye nikalenge😤

Lol babe we won't get caught. We're going to be smart criminals 😎

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have taken notes from this man😎

FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

A member just dm to me just now stating tejo is alive and in a mental asylum. That was shocking. Really shocking. The sadism level of the writers unexplainable. Don't know how true it is. I didn't get the time to check any bts or updates. Somehow lost interest as well. But this was extremely shocking and unexpected.

And on a positive note if this is true then it's also good in a way. Go crazy and give the families a tough time. Start with pulling everyone's hair especially the father's despite he doesn't have much. Can pull his beard as well. Next should be the sister coz of whom she landed into the mess in the first place. Had she not broken her marriage with fateh, she didn't have to sacrifice. It all started coz of jasmin. Take a broom or danda beat her into a pulp 

I would want to see the crazy tejo kicking ass. Both sandhus and virks. Send all losers on a roller coaster ride  give them a tough time 

At the same time go to the prison and beat the shit out of angad. So he dies and kvg never returns to the crap show again.

The sane tejo won't be able to kick asses. The insane one would do wonders.

Instead of making her bechari , writers should make her really kicking ass insane and strong.

One time life lesson for all especially the father and the sister 

Chase them in the crop fields. Send them all to ICUs. Bunch of losers. 

Edited by Aniash - 2 years ago