Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I wrote moeens name for wickets instead😭
Aaj moeen ne sabke equation hila diye hai😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
I wrote moeens name for wickets instead😭
Aaj moeen ne sabke equation hila diye hai😂😂
Originally posted by: kavya1994
Woh toh mujhe bhi pata hain, woh panauti waha nahi hain par hain kaun🤔
Nikhil guy or Bhajji maybe🤷♀️
I had a feeling Ash will take a wicket today.
I removed his name from MOTM last minute and put one from RR.
Conway given out. Review has been taken by CSK.
Yeah I know 😆. I want the tamil boys to do well. But when it's against CSK, I hope they don't. And now Jaggi is in - another tamil guy. 🤣
Conway out my runs option gaya
Who is this Nikhil?
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, 69th Match, Mumbai🏏 The MI vs RR clash on 24 May 2026 looks like a contest between experience...
33