Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

The last 3 to 4 epsdes hve been Lit… im enjoying every bits n pieces of it… Though i hve complaints how Meetys pain n her fathers murder is again brushed under the carpet….but then its no use expecting from the makers as they work upon unidirectional n have no PLACE for FLs emotions! They would justify  it everything from one angle n tat is AHLAWATS  pain n how Bahu the Saviour will come to the rescue!!!

Anyways the good point is Meety is giving back  to one n all with her cool n composed nature, not letting anyone damper her spirits… Her fighting nature amidst the toxicity is worth the watch , even her Patidev  is stunned to even open his mouth🤣… I liked todays dinning table Dhamki and wat a befitting reply to his staring eyes😆… n Hatkadi scene was hawt🤬… Seeing them so close together with so much angst … it jus took me to sme other lala land😆… Meetwa was soo lost☺️… Becharey ko pata nahi chala when he himself had surrendered to her☺️… i loved the two  very intimate shots where he struggled n his face grazed towards her neck n chest☺️ n the other one head to nose touching…❤️…  the makers do know wat we audience wants , yet they are KANJOOS TO gve us such scenes often…..They were xplosively chemistrylicious …. I wish they had striked Meetwas memory by inserting the fb of  Con  scene  as thats how Meety had made him lied down on the bed vich was xactly happening on the chair🤣 where he was jus totally being submissive …😆 Jo bi tha Maza Agaya👍🏼

Anjureads thumbnail

Aise bolti band but angry Meetwa is best and bearable... not the nonsense talking and immaturely behaving and insulting Meetwa that was in the past 2 episodes. 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ye batana bhul gayi thi bracelet milne ke baad she forgot him and left him tied.. 🤭🤭

https://twitter.com/Aashi74674098/status/1525899985375707136?t=AVSPSfajRrzhg8EtsFkqbw&s=19 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Ye batana bhul gayi thi bracelet milne ke baad she forgot him and left him tied.. 🤭🤭

Good iss ke saath yahi hona chaahiye. 
how was he kicking her out of the house 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mehraan

The last 3 to 4 epsdes hve been Lit… im enjoying every bits n pieces of it… Though i hve complaints how Meetys pain n her fathers murder is again brushed under the carpet….but then its no use expecting from the makers as they work upon unidirectional n have no PLACE for FLs emotions! They would justify  it everything from one angle n tat is AHLAWATS  pain n how Bahu the Saviour will come to the rescue!!!

Anyways the good point is Meety is giving back  to one n all with her cool n composed nature, not letting anyone damper her👍🏼

let me know I should watch which episodes. I mean when to when. I get may 16 but before that which one and how many

I will watch once you tell me 
I can not tag you 

Anjureads thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Aashi74674098/status/1525899985375707136?t=AVSPSfajRrzhg8EtsFkqbw&s=19 

The best

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

let me know I should watch which episodes. I mean when to when. I get may 16 but before that which one and how many

I will watch once you tell me 
I can not tag you 

I have been watching from 235 and they are good matlab dragging ya boring nahi hai na he too fast or editing issues..

What Meher is referring to is 246-249

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Meety doing dhulaai of Masoom 🤣🤣

Don't miss Hoshiyaar's thuso at the end.. 🤣🤣

Isse pehle Masoom was bullying Meety, Sunaina bhi thoda and everyone else was silent! Hoshiyaar tried to interrupt once and was insulted! 🔪

Jo bhi Meety utha rahi thi khaane Masoom cheen leti thi.. Ek dum classless! 🤮

https://twitter.com/Lakshmi81034070/status/1525842697298116608?t=Q5M0T05TogW9rN7PQZHZQw&s=19

honestly I didn’t have it in me to see this scene… if they are trying her not to eat… that is as shitty and classless that it gets… what gets me more frustrated that all will be bygones within few episodes….. 😡