Mineil FF"Shades of love" part -34 date 8-9-2023page:55 - Page 4

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by su_94

🤣🤣 what will Mini do now ? Both MiNeil are devils here . I liked Mini is liking and dating someone here 🤣 And Neil is not her first crush and may be that's why Neil hates her🤣

Thankyou ❤🥰

Part -3

Neil came to his room and started dancing after playing fast number song.

"thankyou so much bhagwan ji .. I had been waiting so long to see her cry" he said looking up while dancing.

"Mini, don't worry.Uncle was slapped you in anger at that time" Neena reassured Mini.

"neena didi, pappa wouldn't talk to me anymore?mini asked in sobbing voice.

"It's never possible. Uncle will talk to you in a little while," Neena said.

"neena didi, is it wrong to fall in love?" mini asked.

"No mini it's not ... it's a beautiful feeling.But not all feelings at this age are not love . Maybe it's just an attraction "neena said.

mini listened intently to what neena had to say.

"At this age we need to focus on our studies. When we focus on love it affects our studies our career.

ashok uncle is in his room .. you go and say sorry then uncle's anger will go away "neena said with a laugh.

mini wipe her tears and gone to ashok's room.

Ashok was sitting on the bed. mini went near to Ashok and said "pappa i'm sorry.. please talk to me"mini said.

"Mini sit here" Ashok said. Mini sat in front of him. Ashok told mini what neena had said.

"Neena didi told me this things papa. i will end this relationship and i will focus my studies "mini said.

"mini beta, break this relationship now and continue your relation as good friends. After you have finished your studies and reached a good position, if you still have this feelings , we can think about marriage."Ashok replied.

"Thankyou pappa"said mini and hugged him.

Next day mini went to class  and decided to talk to Karan about the break up and tell him to stay as good friends.He turned his face away when  mini looked at him and smiled at him during class time.

Mini realized from his behavior that he was angry with her for something.

During the interval  mini approached him.

"Karan I need to talk to you" mini said

"About breakup?"he asked angrily.

"yes .. how did you know" mini asked skeptically.

"I know .. I know everything mini .. I never even dreamed you were such a bad girl" Karan said angrily.

mini did not understand what he was saying. The word bad girl hurt her.

"Tell me exactly what you're saying" mini said angrily.

"Your neighbor Neil told me everything about you.He said I was your fifth boyfriend. You are a girl who play with  boy's feeling. when you've tired of a boy, you break up with him and go looking for a new guy, don't you?Neil said that he was also a victim of your dirty game.how cheap you are mini? i don't want any relation with you. let's breakup that's a good decision."karan replied angrily.

"Yeah... That's good decision.I do not want Someone who value my character by listening to others "Minnie said angrily and went to her seat.

mini could not able to concentrate in class. The first reason for that was Karan and Minni never thought that he would think bad about her when he heard someone's word.Similarly, Minnie did not understand why Neil had said such  things about her. Minnie thought that she could ask him about it in the evening.

When mini returned the home after the class she took a shower. Then she had some snacks.

Ashok had not returned.So mini  went to neil's house.

Priya was watching TV in the hall.

"priya aunty, where is neena didi? mini asked.

"Mini, neena is on night duty from today," said Priya.  neena works as a nurse at a nearby private hospital.

"priya aunty, is neil here?" mini asked after looking around.

"yes mini beta. He is in his room" priya replied.

After saying "oh ok"  mini went to his room. She reached in front of neil's room and heard him talking on the phone to someone.

"I can't express my happiness through words buddy.I was in heaven when I saw Ashok Uncle slapping her yesterday.This morning I went and saw Karan with the help of Arav. I said a lot of ugly things about  mini and that idiot believed it all."neil said to his friend through phone.

"why did you do this neil"mini asked to neil from behind.

Unexpectedly hearing the  voice of mini.Neil turned around in shock. "oh my god .. when did this little devil come?" neil said in his mind.

"buddy i will call you back"said neil and disconnect the phone..

"I thought you are my well wisher. That's why you told pappa when you found out about the relationship between me and Karan.But now i realize you consider me as your enemy. What's the reason? "mini asked angrily.

"You need to know the reason? then listen. I hate you I hate you from our childhood.My dad, mom and neena love you more than me. I suffer a lot of humiliation because of you. Everybody always tells me study like you,  behave like you etc.I hate it... i hate you.. I hate you... I hate you so much.I want to see you cry. I will do anything for it. "Neil said angrily.

mini consider him as a good friend since childhood. She never thought Neil had so much anger in his mind towards her. She felt sad and angry at the same time.

mini went from there with teary eyes.next day mini said everything to preet.

"he badmouth about me preet.I want to teach him a lesson"mini said to preet.

"Is he have girlfriend?"preet asked.

"I don't know preet"mini replied.

"Inquire about it. If so, I have an idea to break that relationship."preet said to mini.

"Ok.. Ok"mini replied.

after few weeks mini find out neil have a girlfriend named isha. who is his junior in college. preet said this news to preet.

Isha lived in preet's mohalla. So preet was able to find everything about Isha.

"mini this Isha goes to Hanuman mandir in every Saturday" preet said in a phone conversation at night.

"okay ... then we can execute our plan tomorrow" mini said with a devilish smile and disconnect the phone call.

The next morning the mini and preet went to the mandir too.

"mini, that blue dressed girl is isha"preet said looking at Isha coming down from the mandir.

"achaa ji.. come with me"said mini and went towards isha.

"excuse me are you isha "mini asked to isha.

"yes.. who are you"isha asked to mini.

mini suddenly started to cry. Seeing her crying, Isha looked at preet with suspicion and then looked at mini again.

"Why are you crying?" Isha asked skeptically.

"mini, don't overact it" preet said in mini's ear.

"Aren't you rano Aunty's daughter? Why is this girl crying?" Isha looked at preet and asked.

"yes i'm her daughter and this is my friend mini. she is in a problem only you can help her"preet said to isha.

"Me? What's her problem. How can i help her?"isha asked.

"Didi..maim neil ke bachhe ki ma banne vali hai"mini said with a sob.

"What...?"isha said in shock.

"yes didi... i'm his neighbor. i know him from childhood. he is a womanizer.He put drug in ice cream and gave to to me. I ate that ice-cream and i lose my sense.then he... he took my virginity"mini said and start to cry again.

to be continued....

Please forgive me for my grammar mistake and give your valuable comments.

🤣 Mini is just 16 and so dangerous🤣 God save Neil when this girl turns 18+ 🤣

🤣 Mini is just 16 and so dangerous🤣 God save Neil when this girl turns 18+ 🤣

Yeah🤣

Poor neil😇🥰

Originally posted by PopyRosid

Yeah🤣

Poor neil😇🥰

Looks like Neil will be more angry now🤣 and whatever blame she has put is not good one😳 Mini is still a teen , immature may be she herself as no idea and all thanks to stupid preeth 😡But if this is going to create big fight between MiNeil then fine🤣 We love MiNeil hatred ,fights.

Edited by su_94 - 1 years ago

Isha   🤔🤣 this lady will never leave us 🤣

WTF Mini🤣 Neil is going to be devil now🤣 

Looks like Neil will be more angry now🤣 and whatever blame she has put is not good one😳 Mini is still a teen , immature may be she herself as no idea and all thanks to stupid preeth 😡But if this is going to create big fight between MiNeil then fine🤣 We love MiNeil hatred ,fights.

Yes may be it will became a blast between them🥰😇