Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Iโm okay Beti! How are you? Lifeโs keeping me busy. And Kanthony ofc!! ๐
I haven't seen you in a week so was worried! Glad you're doing good!๐ค missed you๐ญ๐ค
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Iโm okay Beti! How are you? Lifeโs keeping me busy. And Kanthony ofc!! ๐
I haven't seen you in a week so was worried! Glad you're doing good!๐ค missed you๐ญ๐ค
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I haven't seen you in a week so was worried! Glad you're doing good!๐ค missed you๐ญ๐ค
The Hyacinth and Gregory one with Anthony!! ๐ญ๐ญ
Why you made me cry so early in the morning???
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
The Hyacinth and Gregory one with Anthony!! ๐ญ๐ญ
Why you made me cry so early in the morning???
Cuz I also cried subah subah ๐
๐ญ akele rone ka maza nahi aata ๐ฅบ
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Cuz I also cried subah subah ๐
๐ญ akele rone ka maza nahi aata ๐ฅบ
He truly is the best big brother! I hope he gets some hugs next season with his siblings telling him they love him. That line in Ep. 7 when he says he thinks they all despise him still haunts me and keeps me awake at nights! ๐ญ
https://twitter.com/kanthonysimp/status/1520698617299816448?s=20&t=asbnwKly3T9CVSIdouyAjg
This one has a quote from Greg's book ๐ญ๐ญ
https://twitter.com/kathanisharma/status/1521616720854716417?s=20&t=asbnwKly3T9CVSIdouyAjg
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
He truly is the best big brother! I hope he gets some hugs next season with his siblings telling him they love him. That line in Ep. 7 when he says he thinks they all despise him still haunts me and keeps me awake at nights! ๐ญ
I hope they tell him how much he means to them ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ๐ฅบ
๐ค
Happy Mother's day Mumma!! ๐คโค๏ธ
Thank you, sweet Beti!!! ๐คOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Happy Mother's day Mumma!! ๐คโค๏ธ
Next season is gonna be Polin's! Idk how I feel about this.
As long as we still have Kanthony I'm good ๐
602