Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Episode bhi aa gaya... I am not able to watch it though
Yaar itna potential actor laye for shanty and usko aise hi bhej diya😕
Kuch bhi karte h🤣
Meet cv's like ".... Let's start this track....(after some time ) .....mazaa ni aa raha let's hop on to another track"😕
So as i said Mamaji will be in good books of Papita n Ahlawats…!
Originally posted by: FlowerHater
Yaar itna potential actor laye for shanty and usko aise hi bhej diya😕
Kuch bhi karte h🤣
Meet cv's like ".... Let's start this track....(after some time ) .....mazaa ni aa raha let's hop on to another track"😕
Story ka kachra bana chuke hai!
So as i said Mamaji will be in good books of Papita n Ahlawats…!
Papita wasn't accepting that Shanty is bad and Meety is right even when Mama was telling!
Can't see a single video.. free or premium. I get the message oops something went wrong..
I have raised multiple tickets, DMs, helpdesk.. sab try kar liya ..kuch bhi nahi chal raha. Kuch bhi nahi dekh paa rahi.
Can't see a single video.. free or premium. I get the message oops something went wrong..
I have raised multiple tickets, DMs, helpdesk.. sab try kar liya ..kuch bhi nahi chal raha. Kuch bhi nahi dekh paa rahi.
You cannot watch videos in the browser without logging in too? I mean like us non subscribers?
Account ka problem hoga phir 🤔
Originally posted by: 7VJHFFNRBEPOITDI
You cannot watch videos in the browser without logging in too? I mean like us non subscribers?
Account ka problem hoga phir 🤔
Even if i login in the browser the videos don't play. So i need to use a guest non subscriber ... obviously the episode will be available after telecast and With so many ads i dont have the patience to wait
i have complained last 2 days. They say they have identified the problem... God knows when they get a solution
Even if i login in the browser the videos don't play. So i need to use a guest non subscriber ... obviously the episode will be available after telecast and With so many ads i dont have the patience to wait
i have complained last 2 days. They say they have identified the problem... God knows when they get a solution
Divya... zee5 giving you a forced break from the show 😉
Ok... hope your account gets fixed soon.